Running Z30 STA100-5 on 10.2.1.2234

Booked a flight and hotel. Email with itinerary arrived in email. Checked BlackBerry Travel and noticed it didn't auto populate with the details. Left it for overnight. Today it still hasn't scanned my email and added the details. My calender isn't synced with the details either.

Logged onto BlackBerry Travel website to check. My trip info wasn't present. Forwarded the email to my BlackBerry Travel email as well, yet still nothing showed up in BlackBerry Travel.

Had to manually input the info into BlackBerry Travel. However, there's no calender entry as in the past. Seems like BlackBerry Travel isn't working properly on the Z30.

Anyone else experiencing issues with BlackBerry Travel?
    04-22-14 04:48 PM
    I was just checking a trip for tomorrow and could find my itinerary in BB Travel. Thought maybe I forgot to book a hotel room, but checking my emails, I did. So I shared the email with BB Travel and still nothing.
    04-22-14 05:41 PM
    I have a similar problem

it doesn't seem to auto email itinerary, however if I email it manually it works

Hope there is a fix soon

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 08:52 PM
    I have a similar problem

it doesn't seem to auto email itinerary, however if I email it manually it works

Hope there is a fix soon

Posted via CB10
    Did you email to your BlackBerry Travel email or the trips@blackberry one that is on the front page when you log into your BlackBerry Travel website account?

I emailed it to my BlackBerry travel account but still nothing showed up and I had to manually input all the info.

Channel for Asian eye candy
    04-22-14 09:36 PM
    Yes I emailed to trips, and it works but it never auto email anymore, it used to work with 10.2.1.2141 though

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 09:49 PM
    Yes I emailed to trips, and it works but it never auto email anymore, it used to work with 10.2.1.2141 though

Posted via CB10
    Ok, deleted the trip details. Emailed the trips@blackberry my flight info last night and yet today, still nothing in BlackBerry Travel
    04-23-14 10:03 AM
    Only my onward flight ticket to Hong Kong showed up yesterday on BlackBerry Travel.

Have been having issues with adding grounds transport details like train travel for some time.

It's a beautiful app that's crying for some attention from BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:23 AM
    Very strange, I've been traveling quite a bit lately and BB travel has been perfect, it seems to update gate changes faster than the boards in the airport. I was in the Admirals Club last week and BB travel notified me of a gate change, but he board in the club still had the old gate. About 5 minutes later the club board updated. Love BB travel!!
    04-23-14 03:30 PM
    Try going to your email hitting the share button, scrolling down and selecting share to blackberry travel. This method worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:53 PM
    Try going to your email hitting the share button, scrolling down and selecting share to blackberry travel. This method worked for me.

Posted via CB10
    It works but I have the option to automatically load it in the app itself which never works anymore

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 06:58 PM

Posted via CB10
    Deleted my trip details (that I manually input) from BlackBerry Travel. Went to the email and hit the share with BlackBerry Travel. Over five minutes now and still nothing showing up in BlackBerry Travel. How long did it take for you before the details show up?

Channel for Asian eye candy
    04-24-14 08:14 PM
    If you guys are still having problems, try closing up it account and reopen one, it helped with my similar problem

Posted via CB10
    05-06-14 10:35 PM
    I install travel on my work side. It only scans my work email for travel. If I install on my personal side, it won't scan work email. Because if this I try to book travel with work email. Otherwise I have to manually forward to the trips email addy.

Posted via CB10 on my Zed10.
    05-06-14 10:46 PM