Hi all,

So on my way to work, i work in Canary wharf in London. As i walked out of the tube station i saw a little stand with a baalackberry van and a stand with a few BB staff milling around. So obviously i walked up to the stand and saw they had all the models on the BB10 out on display and WORKING. Saw a Z30 so was playing around with that, up until today i have only seen on in a store here and it wasnt even working let alone on.
    Anyhow i got an email whilst talking to one of the guys there, pulled out my z10 and started replying back. The guy i was talking to was some sort of senior manager at Blackberry UK. So we had a little chat, entered me in for a draw for a free Z30...not going to say no am i as i really want to get hold of one. Asked me for some feedback regarding the 10.2 update and said i love it but would really like to have some options ie dark themed hub and time out options for the toast notifications. Said he would pass on thefeedback to the guys at Blackberry.

Anyhow got a free gift too so pretty happy with that, here it is:

Blackberry stand Canary Wharf London UK-bbmug_zps13a2a533.jpg

If any of you are in London then go have a look, might get a free gift and give them some feedback.
    11-11-13 06:22 AM
    THAT is what BlackBerry SHOULD be doing and SHOULD have been doing with the money wasted on celebrities.

Thanks for sharing!
    magtheridon2000 likes this.
    11-11-13 06:56 AM
    What's the gift? Looks like a metal Bluetooth speaker or a fancy BlackBerry towel ring haha

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side...
    11-11-13 07:17 AM
    The gift. Is it a thermal cup with lid for hot drink? I love those for my coffee!

Posted from Z10 via CB10
    11-11-13 08:25 AM
    What's the gift? Looks like a metal Bluetooth speaker or a fancy BlackBerry towel ring haha

Z30, and yes, it's a bit on the heavy side...
    Sorry it's a thermal mug, which is awesome as that will keep my home made tea nice and warm on my way to work :-).

Should have mentioned that and Qbnkelt every time I see a blackberry stand, I'm always getting freebies...last time I got a blackberry stress ball along with a bb10 app voucher and a few more goodies.

Fingers crossed I win a z30 :-D

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 08:53 AM
    The gift. Is it a thermal cup with lid for hot drink? I love those for my coffee!

Posted from Z10 via CB10
    Yes it is.

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 08:54 AM
    omg i was doing THE EXACT SAME thing with the same guys (well probably not the people but the team) in leeds city centre, in the trinity shopping complex bit and he asked me a bunch of stuff as well and we had a right good conversation going on. still he only entered me into the draw and never gave me no gift, i am upset
    11-11-13 03:24 PM