I can't believe that blackberry is no market properly. These features are not mentioned to the public.

See this video :

Posted via CB10
    10-11-13 05:32 AM
    Welcome to the forum!!!!

Yup, marketing is certainly a problem for BlackBerry.
    UNAVISION likes this.
    10-11-13 05:39 AM
    Thanks for sharing the video. Nice new features, for certain!
    10-11-13 05:46 AM
    That's friggen awesome.

I hope BlackBerry stays in business long enough to release a new version of 10.2 that allows for landscape mode icons that are properly orientated, therefore filling up the hdtv screen properly all the time

Posted via CB10
    jedibeeftrix and UNAVISION like this.
    10-11-13 07:09 AM
    Wow, Thais crazy. Are there any other phones out there that have this capability?
    This is the future of smartphones...Your computer right in the palm of your hand.
    10-11-13 07:08 PM
    UNAVISION,

Welcome to CrackBerry, This video is amazing; Thank you.

I have been wondering about my Z10 and its USB host capabilities, I was wondering what type of adapter to get, now I know.
    I have read threads where people were asking just what is this plug on the Z10 and now Z30 for?

Now when I get the 10.2 update I will see how this works with the Z10 since the Z30 is used in this demo there may be a difference in the devices and there capabilities. I feel like the Z30 is a little more powerful.

Maby this is what BlackBerry means when they say; 'as your title states' Mobil computing because this can keep ones accessories down as long as there is a monitor, key board and hook ups where they are going. All they will need is a 10.2 /OS Z10 or Z30 device.

I have read of people using there Z10 to do business demonstrations but they never explain.???????
    They just say plug it in to such and such and so and so.????

Now us laymen know, thanks again...!!!
    Last edited by robhenry24; 10-11-13 at 10:44 PM.
    10-11-13 10:21 PM
    Thx for the video. I asked before in other threads to test the Miracast feature. You are the first one to demo it. This thread should be elevated to the CB home page. Can you share the dongle's manufacturer? I liked the USB hub idea. Maybe, Thorsten H. is right.....keep moving .........into mobile computing.
    Sent from my PB.
    10-12-13 08:19 PM
    UNAVISION,

Welcome to CrackBerry, This video is amazing; Thank you.

I have been wondering about my Z10 and its USB host capabilities, I was wondering what type of adapter to get, now I know.
    I have read threads where people were asking just what is this plug on the Z10 and now Z30 for?

Now when I get the 10.2 update I will see how this works with the Z10 since the Z30 is used in this demo there may be a difference in the devices and there capabilities. I feel like the Z30 is a little more powerful.

Maby this is what BlackBerry means when they say; 'as your title states' Mobil computing because this can keep ones accessories down as long as there is a monitor, key board and hook ups where they are going. All they will need is a 10.2 /OS Z10 or Z30 device.

I have read of people using there Z10 to do business demonstrations but they never explain.???????
    They just say plug it in to such and such and so and so.????

Now us laymen know, thanks again...!!!
    the Z10 can't do this with 10.2....

Thanks for sharing the video OP. Enjoyed it.
    10-12-13 08:30 PM
    So this is kinda Palm feature Esk ...Like a TX and palm keyboard but a whole lot better. Need confirmation that this cant work on Z10.
    10-12-13 08:50 PM
    So this is kinda Palm feature Esk ...Like a TX and palm keyboard but a whole lot better. Need confirmation that this cant work on Z10.
    Confirmation? You don't believe me?

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...le-z30-851273/
    10-12-13 09:11 PM
    Not surprised that it can do this. But I am surprised that the Z10 doesn't support miracast....

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 09:27 PM
    Nice vid that's actually pretty cool.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-13 09:32 PM
    Wooow. This. Is. Amazing.

via my amazing Z10
    10-13-13 01:19 AM
    Thx for the video. I asked before in other threads to test the Miracast feature. You are the first one to demo it. This thread should be elevated to the CB home page. Can you share the dongle's manufacturer? I liked the USB hub idea. Maybe, Thorsten H. is right.....keep moving .........into mobile computing.
    Sent from my PB.
    BBmatt,
    Welcome to CrackBerry, I agree with you, I think the wave of the future and in the present is and will be mobile computing, I am trying to stay on top of the game as best as I can....! We don't know what the future holds so me must be flexible, aware and ready; I think that BlackBerry devices might save the day in some cases.

I am interested in getting one of these dongle's as well.
    That is a female USB with a male micro USB; I was just looking at the video again.
    Last edited by robhenry24; 10-13-13 at 01:34 PM.
    10-13-13 11:20 AM
    Wow, Thais crazy. Are there any other phones out there that have this capability?
    This is the future of smartphones...Your computer right in the palm of your hand.

(BBM#33)
    10-13-13 11:26 AM
    That's friggen awesome.

I hope BlackBerry stays in business long enough to release a new version of 10.2 that allows for landscape mode icons that are properly orientated, therefore filling up the hdtv screen properly all the time

Posted via CB10
    Very much agreed, PlayBook works great on the big screen. This jars.
    10-13-13 11:38 AM
    Those features have been available on other mobile OS for sometime, it's nothing new in the world of mobile computing.

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!
    10-13-13 04:57 PM
    Those features have been available on other mobile OS for sometime, it's nothing new in the world of mobile computing.

Is it really? Give us links to corroborate what you just said. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 07:33 PM

Not quite true. Certainly many android phones support Miracast and blue tooth mouse and keyboard, but I don't know of any that currently support usb on the go like this.

Also the way blackberry has implemented blue tooth mouse is very polished compared to other offerings, as mentioned in the video.

Don't have a z30 yet but I love using my z10 with an HDMI out and blue tooth mouse

Posted via CB10
    10-13-13 08:20 PM