I've had my Z30 for about two years now and have had no problems with BlackBerry Link to update contacts, calendar and media until recently. My OS is Windows 10 and last week I upgraded to Microsoft Edge. Norton 365 is the AV suite.

Is there anything I can do to fix the automatic update to Outlook 2013 or is anyone working on a tech fix?
    09-15-16 10:48 AM
    LINK I doubt anyone is working on it anymore. BLEND has been EOL and I expect that LINK will soon follow.

You can play around with your installation. Uninstall and reinstall, disable firewalls and virus scanners, reboot and try it all again. Maybe you will find a way to make it work for you... for now. But in the end you need to consider how you will do this in the future without BB10 and without a BlackBerry desktop software package.

CLOUD....
    09-15-16 11:22 AM
    I used to use Blackberry Desktop software. When I went to do a backup, I got an error message for the first time saying that BB10 is no longer compatible with Desktop Software.

I then did some research on the Blackberry website and read that BB Link is now the way to back up. I downloaded Link and Blend this morning and both don't work. Link won't open, and Blend says my antivirus is interfering with communication.

I got so angry, I am considering dumping Blackberry...
    09-16-16 12:31 PM
    I started to have the same problem a week or so ago! I get the message backup did not complete.
    09-16-16 10:09 PM
    LINK I doubt anyone is working on it anymore. BLEND has been EOL and I expect that LINK will soon follow.

You can play around with your installation. Uninstall and reinstall, disable firewalls and virus scanners, reboot and try it all again. Maybe you will find a way to make it work for you... for now. But in the end you need to consider how you will do this in the future without BB10 and without a BlackBerry desktop software package.

CLOUD....
    or just manual backup. Fire Chest Backup is a great app...
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    09-19-16 06:51 PM
    Found this is an earlier thread. If you computer doesn't recognize your z30 with USB malfunction try this new driver. It fixed the issue on two of my win10 computers.
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608
    Last edited by Boight; 10-20-16 at 12:18 PM.
    10-18-16 10:19 AM
    linl still works for my Z30 verizon. I could never get blend to work no matter what contortion I put my brain, laptop, desktop, Z30 through.
    10-19-16 02:00 AM