Hi..All

have problems with my BlackBerry id..unable to sign. In..it says feature locked..

Tried almost so many times..unable
    My concern is shortly upgrading to Passport..what shall happen to all my paid apps..and unable to connect my current Z30 to BlackBerry link.

Appreciate all your help...

T I A...

Aziz ..... Z30
    11-15-14 03:08 AM
    Try logging into the blackberry id via PC...
    Open browser on PC and search on Google for BlackBerry Id... then try logging in from there... also you can request for a password in case you have forgotten it!

Posted via CB10 and my awesome Z30STA100-2/10.2.1.3442
    11-15-14 04:18 AM
    Also tried that many a times its got into the loop...Always says it's locked..since more attempts have been done.

My worry is how can I operate Passport once I move on from Z30...will have to by another 2 days...

Surprisingly it allows me to buy apps thru my same I'd and password from my phone but unable to log thru link.....

TIA

Aziz ..... Z30
    11-15-14 04:42 AM
    Do a password change. Maybe that process will force the account open.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    11-15-14 06:37 AM
    It's not allowing me to login..goes into the loop of message Locked...
    Tried logging from pc...also nothing is working...frustrating..to see the same answer when logged into the link...

Aziz ..... Z30
    11-15-14 06:43 AM
    Password change from where...

Aziz ..... Z30
    11-15-14 06:44 AM
    Password change from where...

Aziz ..... Z30
    Try this......

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...coverpassword/

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    11-15-14 07:03 AM
    Though I haven't accessed the BB-ID/ AppWorld on PC since BB10 came out - but IIRC, there used to be something like "forgot password" option when logging in from the PC during the OS7 days. (It's still there for the devs).

CB10 @ Q5
    11-15-14 07:09 AM
    It's not allowing me to..after putting in my BlackBerry id and correct password...it says blocked...and again after some when I try it's the same loop...I am getting into..how do I get this solved. Since I am migrating to passport...and I need this id to be active for BlackBerry link...and my apps..which I have bought.

Surprisingly when I currently buy apps it allows me with the same I'd and then password...!!!

Aziz ..... Z30
    11-15-14 01:39 PM
    Try this......

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...coverpassword/

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    You tried ^ link? Still couldn't change / reset the password?

CB10 @ Q5
    11-16-14 12:45 PM
    Hi the issue is even after trying many times from the same link earlier, it says locked, allows u once and the message I get is mail sent to your id...

I don't have the mail id!!!....thats the problem, now I can't create one without creating a fresh bbid...and if I. Have to create , will need to wipe..which means all the old links of purchases and, etc, and when I am upgrading to Passport, what shall happen then???

Kindly someone help, whether there is way out..

TIA

Aziz ..... Z30
    11-16-14 04:26 PM
    Hi the issue is even after trying many times from the same link earlier, it says locked, allows u once and the message I get is mail sent to your id...

I don't have the mail id!!!....thats the problem, now I can't create one without creating a fresh bbid...and if I. Have to create , will need to wipe..which means all the old links of purchases and, etc, and when I am upgrading to Passport, what shall happen then???

TIA

Aziz ..... Z30
    The mail ID or your BB ID, is usually your own email address. If you don't know what your email address is, then unfortunately no one here will be able to assist you. And the password recovery option I provided you in an earlier post, only works by logging into your email account in order to access the password recovery link BlackBerry sends you in an email.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    Carl Estes likes this.
    11-16-14 04:50 PM
    Did you steal someone's phone and that's why you can't recover the password? That's what it sounds like to me.
    11-16-14 05:18 PM
    Did you steal someone's phone and that's why you can't recover the password? That's what it sounds like to me.
    Strange huh can't remember his email or the password

Posted via CB10
    11-16-14 05:21 PM
    You have to be careful on these types of posts. They pop up about once a week.
    I could see forgetting the password, but the user ID?
    11-17-14 09:27 AM

TIA

Aziz ..... Z30
    Get on the phone with BB support with your device IMEI number, approx. date of purchase/registration, and they should be able to pull up the info, and they might have a way for you to verify that you are the original owner of this device and get you sorted out.
    11-17-14 09:29 AM
    if you forget your password ok but your email id, it just seems strange to forget everything you once knew from one day to the next
    11-17-14 09:32 AM
    unless someone has to many e-mail address...which one?
    11-17-14 10:42 AM
    unless someone has to many e-mail address...which one?
    Forgot email user name?
    Never heard this one before!

BBID password can be recovered/ reset.
    Email a/c password can be recovered/ reset too.

CB10 @ Q5
    11-18-14 07:06 AM
    Hi Guys...back in action with my awesome PP....
    Did read some generous mails...but can't help people to think right always....when a dumb thing is committed....had to create a new id as the one had was not a functional one...and all the reset links were never going to get there....
    Had to loose 2 days to even get my contacts onto pp..lost a lot of memos,data and paid apps!!!

But now pp makes me smile!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Posted via CB10
    11-18-14 11:52 AM
    Having same issue. All of a sudden I keep getting asked for my UID and password, tried the reset, but phone tells me to use same e-mail address that I set phone up on. I have had same e-mail address since I started using BB back in the day of the curve. also, BBID on phone does not match my BBID that I have been using successfuly for years. (spelling is wrong) has there been any history of cyber attacks on the phones that might have changed settings.
    11-19-14 09:04 AM
    @OP: Enjoy the Passport :-)

Having same issue....
    You too have a new Passport? Weird issue indeed.

And sorry I can't suggest anything other than what's already been mentioned in the thread.

CB10 @ Q5
    11-20-14 10:23 AM