Hey there! I've been on the group for awhile and always love the great information here. I have to express my happiness with my new phone. I have been a Blackberry lover for years it's an awesome product and it's made in north america lol. I love the BB10 OS such a huge improvement from what I had my Torch 9800. I've done the Q10 and most recently the Z10. I love the Q for the physical keyboard and and I love the Z10 for the larger screen. I recently was able to purchase off ebay a Z30. I have AT&T and I was worried if it would work but it was an unlocked phone so I took the chance and I could not be happier! I love the size and that does make the touch keyboard easier to use. I got my android apps loaded and the battery life seems awesome compared to the Q10 and Z10. On a side note the Z30 came loaded with 10.3 and that system is rocking. I don't know why anyone would want an Iphone or droid, i've tired them both and Blackberry is the way to go!

Thanks!

Keith in Iowa.
    anon(2313227) and m3mb3rsh1p like this.
    10-29-14 09:16 AM
    Good stuff Keith! Keep spreading the good word down there in the U.S. Tough market for BlackBerry and one that just seems to be closed off to the idea of other OS offerings like BlackBerry and WP.

It's a shame really because in Canada I see BB10 devices now on the daily.

Look! It's Zedzilla 30!
    10-29-14 10:29 AM
    Thanks! I agree my friends are like you have a what? They don't get how amazing the phones are. I think that bb did miss the mark a few years ago and now they are catching up, but even in the press they have been getting some great feedback. Tim Allen showing off his Passport, that Kardashian chick who loves her Bold. I think in time more people will come back to BB at least I hope so!
    10-29-14 10:55 AM
    Thanks! I agree my friends are like you have a what? They don't get how amazing the phones are. I think that bb did miss the mark a few years ago and now they are catching up, but even in the press they have been getting some great feedback. Tim Allen showing off his Passport, that Kardashian chick who loves her Bold. I think in time more people will come back to BB at least I hope so!
    Kardashian isn't helping the image of BlackBerry by promoting legacy BlackBerry devices... she didn't even bother touching her Passport...

Posted via CB10
    10-29-14 11:02 AM
    The story put blackberry in the media, nothing wrong with that.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    10-29-14 12:09 PM