Okay, so maybe I might just be a bit biased, having been a BlackBerry devotee for many years now, but I am sick and tired of all the negative reviews about the brand. It's almost as if people are being paid to submit negative reviews. And I am also sick and tired of hearing the android and ios people scream about how many zillions of apps they have. How many apps can your phone phone support? How many do you actually need or even use after you download them? Does your OS even have the power, or your device the battery life, to effectively run these zillion apps? And have they genuinely looked recently at the BBW? Seems to me that there are already more apps there than anyone can seriously use, and it is continuously and rapidly expanding all the time. And the new OS comes loaded with all the really important apps anyway.
    It is time that they sat down and looked seriously at OS 10 and the devices running it. I have finally got my z30 and it is an awesome, serious, beautiful, amazingly versatile and competent device and I absolutely love everything about it. And it is time that the folks at BlackBerry stop allowing themselves to be dissed be by the rest of the world and be proud of the fact that they have a truly fantastic device in the z30.
    kthhrrsn and SK122387 like this.
    04-04-14 02:51 PM
    I couldn't agree more!

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 03:01 PM
    I admire your enthusiam. Welcome to CrackBerry!

I am sick and tired of all the negative reviews about the brand.
    You're not alone. Most of us feels the same way.
    04-04-14 03:03 PM
    Still am marvelling at the battery life...
    04-04-14 03:56 PM