The best Prime Day deals that you can still buy today:Shop now while they last!
    Update: I ended up starting the pairing with the Playbook which gave a series of letters to enter into the phone, none of the phone pairing instructions would work.

Yes I still have a PlayBook, not pairing with each other. Z30 on 3.1 and PlayBook on 2.1.0.1917. They see each other but refuse to connect.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mawil1013; 01-30-15 at 08:55 PM.
    01-30-15 08:10 PM
    Reboot both. Some reason that helps my z10 and PlayBook, must have a little Windows 9X in them.

Posted via CB10
    anon(55900) likes this.
    01-30-15 08:40 PM
    My playbook and Passport bridge fine but sometimes loses the bridge when I view text messages on my playbook

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    01-30-15 08:42 PM
    Did you finally get it going?

You reminded me to check and I realized that I had not Bridged/Paired my 3 week old Z30 with my Playbook so did so. No trouble at all.
    01-30-15 11:58 PM
    Did you finally get it going?

You reminded me to check and I realized that I had not Bridged/Paired my 3 week old Z30 with my Playbook so did so. No trouble at all.
    Got it going, kept trying different approaches. None of the phone centered approaches worked, QR and manual bluetooth did not work. So I started with the tablet, where the tablet gave me a code to enter into the phone and that worked. It would be nice if things like this worked exactly like they say they would but years of working with windows helps here. When I got done and saw that basically all it does is allows you to operated the phone via a blind cursor, you have to be looking at phone screen was a let down, the ability to use common text and BBM on the tablet were a plus, am I missing something?
    01-31-15 04:31 AM
    Got it going, kept trying different approaches. None of the phone centered approaches worked, QR and manual bluetooth did not work. So I started with the tablet, where the tablet gave me a code to enter into the phone and that worked. It would be nice if things like this worked exactly like they say they would but years of working with windows helps here. When I got done and saw that basically all it does is allows you to operated the phone via a blind cursor, you have to be looking at phone screen was a let down, the ability to use common text and BBM on the tablet were a plus, am I missing something?
    Yes, BRIDGE is much more limited or crippled on the BB10 OS devices than it was on older phones where it could mirror Memo, email, calendar and contacts. But it should also allow you to use the phone's data plan to cruise the web on the Playbook. That is it can latch onto the phone's data and use it where wifi might be absent.
    anon(55900) likes this.
    01-31-15 09:19 AM