Not sure if employees there will read this, but I feel its worth a shot!(lol) as a new user to the Z30, Please please bring back holster profile settings like the old os7..."phone in holster settings/phone out of holster settings", for text, email, reminders etc im sure a lot miss this feature! And deleting emails? what happened to delete, delete to handset only etc. Why did you ever mess with these?? Some on this site say its up to "Blackberry" and a programming issue, maybe on a "software update" it could all come back...or wishful thinking.?::...sorry to vent all!

10.2.0.415 is what my z30 shows running on T-mobile
    01-06-14 11:51 AM
    Not sure if employees there will read this, but I feel its worth a shot!(lol) as a new user to the Z30, Please please bring back holster profile settings like the old os7..."phone in holster settings/phone out of holster settings", for text, email, reminders etc im sure a lot miss this feature! And deleting emails? what happened to delete, delete to handset only etc. Why did you ever mess with these?? Some on this site say its up to "Blackberry" and a programming issue, maybe on a "software update" it could all come back...or wishful thinking.?::...sorry to vent all!

10.2.0.415 is what my z30 shows running on T-mobile
    Valid complaints.
    Built in holster profiles would be nice. I think the app 'Watcher' can assist you with the holster profiles.
    The deletion of emails (handheld, server,both) has been added to OS 10.2.1.####. You could install the leaked OS or wait for the official release.
    01-06-14 12:02 PM
    Thanks for the reply pmccartney, I bought watcher and the developer said he "might" work on the holster settings I crave for, its a lot of work he says. The only holster is for phone in, etc. im afraid to install a "leak" im not that savvy...! but wait for the official release. When is that?? I just wish they would read this site, maybe get input from people that use their products etc, again maybe its just me.....
    01-06-14 12:55 PM
    Thanks for the reply pmccartney, I bought watcher and the developer said he "might" work on the holster settings I crave for, its a lot of work he says. The only holster is for phone in, etc. im afraid to install a "leak" im not that savvy...! but wait for the official release. When is that?? I just wish they would read this site, maybe get input from people that use their products etc, again maybe its just me.....
    Do you have a PC? Installing a leak is very easy. If you can download a PC program and install that, then you can install a leak on a BB10 device. The level of difficultly is the same.
    - download the leak for your model phone
    - connect your phone USB to your PC
    - double click the file you downloaded.

It's that easy.
    01-06-14 01:01 PM
    will "look" into the leak but still afraid I will mess up the phone bad!
    01-06-14 02:49 PM
    I just wish they would read this site, maybe get input from people that use their products etc, again maybe its just me.....
    BlackBerry Beta Zone is where you need to go.
    *to blackberry! Attn: Programmers or staff-img_00000227.png

Posted via Verizon Z30
    01-06-14 04:12 PM