Definitely interested. But if it's just a larger Z10 with some better specs, I think I'll just stick with my Z10 until another year is done with it. Been extremely pleased with my transition from an iPhone to Blackberry with the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-13 06:23 PM
    Nope, not gonna happen.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    07-13-13 08:58 PM
    Nope in a contract and I love my Z10 so see no need to upgrade early.

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:30 AM
    Z10 and Q10 will you leave your current BlackBerry 10 phone for the A10 when it drops?

Posted via CB10
    I own Zeds and Q10 already. I will sport a Q5 soon. A10 as soon as available.
    I'm a lucky developer, I need those.
    So far Z10 is my device of choice.
    But when I saw A10 video ... #mewant ! was my heart shout
    07-15-13 06:00 AM
    Yes I will be upgrading asap!!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 01:51 AM
    This is the BlackBerry I wanted from the beginning when all the BB10 rumours started.

Unfortunately the Z10 came first.

I like BB10 but I don't love it so I've decided not to buy the A10. Nothing to do with specs, I just don't feel the need to buy another BB10 device in less than a year after purchasing the Z10. Maybe I will get the next version of it, who knows.

I wish this had launched before the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 04:20 AM
    No. This may be the first Blackberry model I don't buy.
    07-16-13 04:29 AM
    I only buy A10 if it meets my minimum requirements

1-CPU and GPU: quadcore
    2- 32GB(hard drive) +2GB(RAM)
    3-13MP camera + HD screen for games and movies.
    4- 4G LTE and wifi latest technology for every A10 model.
    5- Optional: 5.1 speaker with EQ.

Yes, it's my way or highway.
    07-16-13 05:35 AM
    I only buy A10 if it meets my minimum requirements

1-CPU and GPU: quadcore
    2- 32GB(hard drive) +2GB(RAM)
    3-13MP camera + HD screen for games and movies.
    4- 4G LTE and wifi latest technology for every A10 model.
    5- Optional: 5.1 speaker with EQ.

Yes, it's my way or highway.
    Cool. It won't have that. Will you stop posting now?
    07-16-13 05:40 AM
    Cool. It won't have that. Will you stop posting now?
    I don't like your post but you haven't seen me tell you to stop posting. Why do you do that to me? It's time for you to grow up and be a real man when you and others have different opinions. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. It's that simple.

If your position is to protect BB's interests here, you need to do a better job at presenting your cases. Telling people to stop posting isn't a productive way to do that because you don't like their posts.

Your z10's awesome specs don't sell well. What makes you think that A10 with slightly improved z10's specs sell well?
    07-16-13 05:49 AM
    I own Zeds and Q10 already. I will sport a Q5 soon. A10 as soon as available.
    I'm a lucky developer, I need those.
    So far Z10 is my device of choice.
    But when I saw A10 video ... #mewant ! was my heart shout
    As a developer, do you see the lower end devices as a good or bad thing? You have mentioned in other threads that there will be a device lower spec'd than the Q5, a Q1 maybe? Will this range of devices cause you to have to decide which devices your apps will and won't support?

I have been wondering the same thing about Apple. By making the iPad mini to be basically a smaller iPad 2, have they caused the iPad 2 to have a longer shelf-life than planned?

Do you see yourself having to either release stripped down versions of your app, or choosing not to support the lower end? I guess it really comes down to what type of apps you make. Usually games are the most demanding.
    07-16-13 05:52 AM
    I don't like your post but you haven't seen me tell you to stop posting. Why do you do that to me? It's time for you to grow up and be a real man when you and others have different opinions. If you don't like what I post, don't read it. It's that simple.

If your position is to protect BB's interests here, you need to do a better job at presenting your cases. Telling people to stop posting isn't a productive way to do that because you don't like their posts.

Your z10's awesome specs don't sell well. What makes you think that A10 with slightly improved z10's specs sell well?
    Do you think it is productive to post a demand list that you know isn't going to be met?
    07-16-13 05:53 AM
    Do you think it is productive to post a demand list that you know isn't going to be met?
    Yes, it is. In fact, it's better than what you're doing right now. Because I spend money to buy a10, I want my opinions to be heard.

Is it better to sit back and accept whatever BB want for A10's specs?
    Why do you vote when you know that it may not change anything?
    07-16-13 06:00 AM
    Yes, it is. In fact, it's better than what you're doing right now. Because I spend money to buy a10, I want my opinions to be heard.

Is it better to sit back and accept whatever BB want for A10's specs?
    Why do you vote when you know that it may not change anything?
    You aren't spending your money on an A10 because it isn't going to be the specs that you want. The specs are what they are. And the only voting that is done is when the final product is released and if you vote with your wallet. Do that because you are not voting here on the forum.
    07-16-13 06:12 AM
    I hope BlackBerry dont produce too mAny a10 at a time. I doubt that it will sell better than z10 or q10.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 06:19 AM
    You aren't spending your money on an A10 because it isn't going to be the specs that you want. The specs are what they are. And the only voting that is done is when the final product is released and if you vote with your wallet. Do that because you are not voting here on the forum.
    At least, everybody knows what I want in A10. May I wish BB had much success with A10 !
    07-16-13 06:29 AM
    Love my Z10 as it's the perfect size and fills my needs in a phone. The A10 looks like a fun device but unless I start carrying a purse it's just a bit big.

Plus, I'm still under contract for two more years.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    07-16-13 08:03 AM
    Was with the Snapdragon 800, 13MP camera, 1080p display, 32GB and 3GB of RAM.

What I could do without is maybe the display and the RAM. Otherwise, nope.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 09:55 AM
    Is there not enough BB fanboys here to say this phone is going to be epic? Not enough to say THIS is the best phone? Being burned and stomped on 2x in a year....kinda like what apple did to their fans with ipad?
    But lets all get together and buy this awesome phone?
    I'm going to buy......the stocks when go around 6 again.....
    07-16-13 10:52 AM
    Is there not enough BB fanboys here to say this phone is going to be epic? Not enough to say THIS is the best phone? Being burned and stomped on 2x in a year....kinda like what apple did to their fans with ipad?
    But lets all get together and buy this awesome phone?
    I'm going to buy......the stocks when go around 6 again.....
    Nobody will say that for now. It's not yet totally out.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 05:47 AM
    i'll be buying if the specs will be in range with other flagship devices
    07-17-13 06:13 AM
    Is there not enough BB fanboys here to say this phone is going to be epic? Not enough to say THIS is the best phone?

The specs are just bad for a flagship...
    For 350$ this phone will be Epic.
    Heck. I'd even pay 450$ for it.

But compared to other flagships, the specs are a joke and the price will be an even better joke.
    I can promise you, that I will be rolling on the floor laughing, when I will hear the official MSRP being announced by BlackBerry, because it will be completely out of touch with reality.

Posted via CB10
    07-17-13 06:53 AM
    A message to people who don't think specs sell your phone,

Why do you need to rethink your position?

Since the first release of iphones and android phones, we haven't seen many OS updates OR upgrades for iOS and android OS. However, phone hardware is getting better every year. In fact, every new iphone or android phone is slightly better than the old ones in term of hardware while iOS or android OS doesn't get any major update or upgrade in the same period. During these periods, all apps and games for iOS and android OS have been written to take the advantage of improved phone hardware. New phone hardware allows you to do things with your phone that you couldn't do before.

When you spend 600 or 700 USD or sign a 2 or 3 year contract for a new phone, you would not do it because of your phone's OS. You pay this premium price for improved phone hardware. If you think phone specs are not that important, you need to think again. Every recent iphone or android phone has the same OS with different hardware.

Furthermore, your phone costs less than mine because of our phone hardware, NOT the OS. Why is the price of q10 and z10 different when both of them have the same OS?

Yes, phone specs is important and is a factor in determining the sales.
    07-17-13 11:32 AM
    I'll definitely be buying it. I HATE the small screen on the Z10.
    07-18-13 09:17 PM
99 ... 234