i think it would be nice if the model is more like the z10
    06-06-13 12:25 AM
    I can't say I fancy the idea. No offence, but that rendering would resemble a phallic shape, and I can't say I would ever consider a phone like that.
    Actually, Dylan, I think he's got the bottom right. The impression I got from Craigger's account leads me to think it's Z10-ish at the bottom, and much like that Z5 render at the top.

I think you've pretty much nailed the back of the case with your renders (which are excellent, btw)
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-06-13 01:06 AM
    Very possible, I'm super excited to see what comes out. I'm definitely considering the A10 just in the basis of a larger screen. Only time will tell, and the anticipation is wrecking. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 01:53 AM
    I think big mistake for A10 is super amoled displej
    06-06-13 02:24 AM
    I think you've pretty much nailed the back of the case with your renders (which are excellent, btw)
    If the battery is sealed in then there would be no need for it to match the split design of a q10 like those renders and I would actually expect it to look more like a z10's back except for the patterning matching the q10.
    06-06-13 05:51 AM
    either way it looks like the BlackBerry Galaxy A10 and after people mocking the Z10 for looking like iPhone 5, this won't be good

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 06:24 AM
    There will be more teasers to come...maybe Blackberry will throw in their own teaser... :-)
    06-06-13 06:31 AM
    It doesn't say "Official" it says "A10 Pictures." Please find somewhere else to complain about small details. This is simply a concept picture. It was never stated to be official. Please move on.
    You didn't have to say "Official" don't look for loopholes to justify yourself. Small details? You said "A10 Pictures" you could've said "Concept a10 Pictures". All im saying is you've fooled a couple of people.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    06-06-13 07:03 AM
    If the battery is sealed in then there would be no need for it to match the split design of a q10 like those renders and I would actually expect it to look more like a z10's back except for the patterning matching the q10.
    They said that the raised steel line on the back helped to reduce scratching ..

I do like the idea of BB keeping with the classic rounded shape of the Q10 . To me it is very important that the phone has a Blackberry feel and look. Sort of like the grill on a car that is similar to one make yet varies across the line.

I think the Z10 is just OK where as most reviewers have praised the look and feel of the Q10. The Q10 has more Blackberry DNA. The round corners and back make it feel good to hold ( and allows for a bigger battery) . If you are paying premium prices for a Blackberry it must have a premium feel and should be proudly Blackberry.
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 06-06-13 at 09:25 AM.
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-06-13 08:37 AM
    You didn't have to say "Official" don't look for loopholes to justify yourself. Small details? You said "A10 Pictures" you could've said "Concept a10 Pictures". All im saying is you've fooled a couple of people.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    Loopholes - LOL I don't have to justify myself. I never made this concept out to be anything more than exactly what it is. A concept. It's clearly stated in the description. NO one else complained. Move on buddy.
    06-06-13 10:04 AM
    There is nothing to suggest the battery will be non-removable. It's EXTREMELY unlikely to be non removable.
    06-06-13 10:09 AM
    I think big mistake for A10 is super amoled displej
    The Z10 is LCD, Considering the already 4.2" LCDit has, my money is on LCD for the slightly larger A10.
    06-06-13 10:11 AM
    Noone else complained? Because no one bothered to reply to it. I see the title changed, seems that you were in the wrong then after all. Case closed, good day to you.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    06-06-13 10:17 AM
    Noone else complained? Because no one bothered to reply to it. I see the title changed, seems that you were in the wrong then after all. Case closed, good day to you.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    Alright detective, case closed. Not my fault you weren't intelligent enough to read the description for a definition. Good day to you too.
    ddlax22 likes this.
    06-06-13 11:07 AM
    It was never said that the battery would be non removable.
    06-06-13 11:13 AM
    either way it looks like the BlackBerry Galaxy A10 and after people mocking the Z10 for looking like iPhone 5, this won't be good

Posted via CB10
    Right, I was just thinking Exactly that ^

Posted from my lovely BlackBerry Z10
    06-06-13 11:23 AM
    It was never said that the battery would be non removable.
    Actually, Dylan, the early data sheet we saw leaked did refer to a not removable battery.

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-06-13 11:25 AM
    Actually, Dylan, the early data sheet we saw leaked did refer to a not removable battery.

From the awesome virtual keyboard of my Z10
    Very interesting, thanks for the catch! I can't say I would want a non removable battery on my BlackBerry. Especially if the device is larger than the Z10.

Seeing how one of BlackBerry's first released accessories for the Z10 and Q10 are the spare battery + charger combo, I don't think having a non removable battery is a good idea. We'll have to see what comes, but at this point in time, I cannot see the device having a non removable battery, unless they can jam a HUGE battery in there.
    06-06-13 11:36 AM
    Alright detective, case closed. Not my fault you weren't intelligent enough to read the description for a definition. Good day to you too.
    Obviously I read your description, WHEN I OPENED THE THREAD THINKING YOU HAD ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE A10. Now don't insult my intelligence and accept you worded your damn thread erroneously.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    06-06-13 12:00 PM
    Obviously I read your description, WHEN I OPENED THE THREAD THINKING YOU HAD ACTUAL PHOTOS OF THE A10. Now don't insult my intelligence and accept you worded your damn thread erroneously.

Z10? Why yes it is.
    Do you ever stop? You made your opinion made, however please move on. This in not a thread for a preschool argument, this is simply a concept thread. You've said what you felt necessary, now move on.
    bombastic likes this.
    06-06-13 12:43 PM
    Very interesting, thanks for the catch! I can't say I would want a non removable battery on my BlackBerry. Especially if the device is larger than the Z10.

Seeing how one of BlackBerry's first released accessories for the Z10 and Q10 are the spare battery + charger combo, I don't think having a non removable battery is a good idea. We'll have to see what comes, but at this point in time, I cannot see the device having a non removable battery, unless they can jam a HUGE battery in there.
    A non-removable battery allows them to include a larger battery for the same thickness of device or save roughly 1-1.5mm of thickness on a device so there are reasons behind using one, particularly if the target market is not typically one that is going to be buying spare batteries anyway.

As far as one of the first accessories being a battery and charger combo, that is not indicative of poor battery performance any more than them releasing cases implies that the devices are fragile, it is simply a logical product to release.
    Bbnivende likes this.
    06-06-13 01:58 PM
    Bad render. Where are the frickin' lasers?

To be tops in security, you need frickin' lasers.

Seriously, BBRY needs to innovate. Stop being defensive with this "security". I want to be able to be offense security minding in my IT.
    06-06-13 09:34 PM
    I like what your doing here. The back of the phone looks about right but the prototype I saw didn't have a Q10 band across the back. Other than that, the back is correct.

The bottom is just like a Z10. The bottom bar specifically and it's a dark silver piece. The bottom you have made isn't square enough like the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK and Thunderbuck like this.
    06-06-13 09:59 PM
    I'd see the A10 more like this(or like seeing it like this), bigger screen, back of the Q10, and glass extending to the top like the Q10 with the Z10 bottom. Attachment 168769 Obviously, I can't edit a picture to save my life so if someone with talent gave it a try that'd be cool.
    This rendering looks a lot like what I saw. Change the bottom to a medium silver finish and somehow fog up the screen to make it look more like an oled or whatever low brightness tech they are using on the A10..

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-06-13 10:02 PM
    The frame of the prototype wasn't very pronounced and strong like a S4 is and like the bold 9900 and the Q10 is. More like a S3; flowing, curving smoothly around like a pebble but not as overkill smooth like the S3.

Does that even make sense? Lol.

The redering program you are using is frekin tight.

Oh yea, and only one blackberry logo, and it's the Z10 engraved style on the bottom bar.

Posted via CB10
    DYLANHABKIRK likes this.
    06-06-13 10:07 PM
111 1234 ...