My spider sense is tingling: it is Verizon that is at the bottom of all that is evil here.
    So much crap on this forum about white and black and white and black and white...
    When we were kids, we had sick Black and White and Red jokes usually involving
    Catholic Nuns and their habits. I get the Blackberry name. I got a Z30. I like my
    black Z30. Blackberry phones need to be black. I want at some point a black Passport.
    Da released colored Passports are totally fuggly. Right now I want an Einzige white
    folding case for my Z30 and then my Passport. Why? Because it is way cool and
    elegant looking. Plus, a white case is much easier to spot in many black habitats.
    Problem is, it wouldn't fit the Verizon phone. OK, OK I get that the Verizon phone does
    the wireless charging thing. Fine. Just gimme a white folding case from Einzige.

It is here that the Evil Walled Garden Empire does well on the delivery of the final
    product that the customers actually holds in their hands.

My questions. Is White leather a difficult color to achieve ? Are there management
    types in Verizon that are causing these problems ? Is it possible that patents or
    under the table agreements between Verizon and Blackberry are in play here ? What?

Doc Neutron
    12-01-14 04:34 PM
    Phones should come in rainbowed. End of the color debate.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 04:49 PM
    Lol

Posted via CB10
    12-01-14 06:05 PM
    DoctorNeutron might need to prescribe himself a chill-pill or try decafs. Too much cosplay?

Posted via CB10
    12-02-14 12:54 AM