Is USB Mass Storage turned on?
    Yes!
    System Settings/Storage and Access/USB Connection = Autodetect
    01-10-14 12:50 PM
    If you just want to recover photos, you can try Remo Recover, it performs very professional on photo recovery. If you also has some important word, excel, or ppt document to recover, I suggest you to use a professional program, if you need, you can read this Recovering Word Files to learn more about word recovery. Hope it will help you!
    01-15-14 03:43 AM
    I could understand one clone of everything, but in some cases there are up to 4 cloned folders. For a couple of them, the paths are almost identical. Ex: "Device/misc/android/Pictures" and "Device/misc/android/pictures"

I wonder if I back up all my original content and then delete it will the duplicates go away.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 12:39 AM
    I guess the workaround for this would be to keep all my stuff on SD instead of the device.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 12:53 AM
    I could understand one clone of everything, but in some cases there are up to 4 cloned folders. For a couple of them, the paths are almost identical. Ex: "Device/misc/android/Pictures" and "Device/misc/android/pictures"

I wonder if I back up all my original content and then delete it will the duplicates go away.

Posted via CB10
    One is your device the other is your SD.
    01-25-14 09:42 AM
    I don't know if this is a silly question or not, but are those Android folders adding to my storage usage?

For example, if I have 100 MB of music stored in a native music folder, it's also going to show in the "misc" folders...am I using 200 MB or just the 100 still?

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 01:08 AM
    I don't know if this is a silly question or not, but are those Android folders adding to my storage usage?

For example, if I have 100 MB of music stored in a native music folder, it's also going to show in the "misc" folders...am I using 200 MB or just the 100 still?

Posted via CB10
    Pretty sure it only creates links to your native folders. I don't think it duplicates files. I can't find any of my music or images in the Android equivalents.
    01-31-14 01:35 AM
    I just lost my entire music folder due to what I thought to be like that (deleting music folder on android-music)..Can I recover it again?damn..

Via CB10 on my Z30..!!
    03-24-14 06:40 PM
    I just lost my entire music folder due to what I thought to be like that (deleting music folder on android-music)..Can I recover it again?damn..

Via CB10 on my Z30..!!

It can be recovered by copying it back from your computer. Or using an app from your computer to recover files after intentional deletion.
    03-24-14 07:46 PM
    I'm downloading recuva now,hope it can recover my data/music files..really hope it can..*fingerscross*

Via CB10 on my Z30..!!
    03-25-14 02:04 PM
35 12