Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Can anyone point me in the right direction as to who makes the best rubber case for the Z30?

Found this one by SOJITEK on Amazon.
    Best TPU/Clear case for Z30?-71yvgfiolvl._sl1500_.jpg
    08-14-14 10:36 AM
    That one actually looks pretty good. I have one but the back seems to be getting dirty...maybe I'll try this one!
    08-14-14 10:40 AM
    That one actually looks pretty good. I have one but the back seems to be getting dirty...maybe I'll try this one!
    Let me know if you end up getting this and if you like it or not.
    08-14-14 02:58 PM
    I've got that one. I left my review on Amazon for it. It's great.

By tryfe - July 22, 2014
    Amazon Verified Purchase
    The case seemed thin & flimsy but when I put my BlackBerry Z30 in it, it got nice & sturdy. It's a pretty gummy TPU that feels real nice & smooth. All the cutouts are perfectly aligned & it even has cutouts for the two noise cancelling microphones on the side; nice! It's apparent weak points are also the cutouts in the middle of the case as it tends to flex significantly in that area. All in all, this case is a good casual case for the price.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 03:06 PM
    Will it get yellowish after a month or so ?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 03:15 PM
    Mine is still clear.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 03:20 PM
    Amzer Black Pudding TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Blackberry Z30 | eBay

I recently bought this one...not for $120, but for $7.95...now sure what happened there lol
    yaseinotulip likes this.
    08-14-14 03:33 PM
    Might wind up getting that as well when I get my 30

Sent from iPod 5, using CB Forums
    dlrogers81 likes this.
    08-14-14 03:49 PM
    Will do
    08-14-14 06:15 PM
    I was looking at that TPU case on eBay, looks good but I believe that's a soft case. I was looking for more of a hard shell case, like the griffin clear case I had for my z10. I think I'll settle for the OEM holster and pouch for now .

Sent from another device other than my z10, using CB Forums
    08-15-14 10:17 AM
    Amzer Black Pudding TPU Soft Gel Skin Case for Blackberry Z30 | eBay

I recently bought this one...not for $120, but for $7.95...now sure what happened there lol
    I asked the seller, and they said that they had run out of stock and didn't want the extra orders to come flying in. Weird.
    08-18-14 04:24 PM
    I asked the seller, and they said that they had run out of stock and didn't want the extra orders to come flying in. Weird.

DO NOT buy the Amzer one. It's junk - see this post about it here and me experience with it here.
    08-18-14 04:28 PM
    I ordered this off ebay was cheaper with free shipping and was $5.00 or so

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to who makes the best rubber case for the Z30?

Found this one by SOJITEK on Amazon.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	71YvGFIOlVL._SL1500_.jpg 
Views:	871 
Size:	124.6 KB 
ID:	290743
    quailallstar likes this.
    08-19-14 08:05 AM
    I got that one and it's generic/unbranded. Looks like it cost less than a dollar to make but better quality than the Amzer one I'm returning to Amazon.

By the way I also picked up this one and looks to be the one I'll like best

I love this case:

It's very secure..look sexy and it's tinted so you can still see the BlackBerry logo and a bit of the back cover of the BlackBerry Z30

Attachment 275568
    Attachment 275569
    Attachment 275567

You can get it on eBay:

Capdase Soft Jacket Xpose Case Blackberry Z30 Tinted Black

Capdase Soft Jacket Xpose Case Blackberry Z30 Tinted Black Free Screen Protector | eBay

Posted via CB10 app using my BlackBerry Z30
    08-19-14 08:08 AM
    i found this on ebay... if you want me to try to find out who the seller is I can. I've had it on since I first got the z30 the last week of July and no trouble with yellowing/marking/staining so far. I wash regularly with warm water and dish soap and pat dry. Screen protector is on (sojitek, purchased from the same seller), I carry inside a soft cosmetic bag when inside my purse, and have a rule that I cannot walk and text to reduce the possibility of dropping as I know this protection is not optimal, but I really don't want to have to go otterbox.
    Best TPU/Clear case for Z30?-dscf5069.jpgBest TPU/Clear case for Z30?-dscf5070.jpg
    Last edited by itsachickthing; 08-19-14 at 10:48 AM.
    quailallstar likes this.
    08-19-14 10:22 AM
    i found this on ebay... if you want me to try to find out who the seller is I can. I've had it on since I first got the z30 the last week of July and no trouble with yellowing/marking/staining so far. I wash regularly with warm water and dish soap and pat dry. Screen protector is on (sojitek, purchased from the same seller), I carry inside a soft cosmetic bag when inside my purse, and have a rule that I cannot walk and text to reduce the possibility of dropping as I know this protection is not optimal, but I really don't want to have to go otterbox.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5069.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	145.0 KB 
ID:	291758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF5070.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	157.6 KB 
ID:	291759
    Any update on this eBay seller?

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 12:06 AM
    I have it on now, and I like it. Fits well and adds a nice grip so it's not slippery (I have the white Z30). Looks good!
    10-12-14 09:17 AM
    Can you let me know the seller 's name ? I checked the amazon's one but he doesn't ship outside US.

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 03:14 PM
    I've got that one. I left my review on Amazon for it. It's great.

By tryfe - July 22, 2014
    Amazon Verified Purchase
    The case seemed thin & flimsy but when I put my BlackBerry Z30 in it, it got nice & sturdy. It's a pretty gummy TPU that feels real nice & smooth. All the cutouts are perfectly aligned & it even has cutouts for the two noise cancelling microphones on the side; nice! It's apparent weak points are also the cutouts in the middle of the case as it tends to flex significantly in that area. All in all, this case is a good casual case for the price.

Posted via CB10
    have any idea if this will fit snugly (or be broken into) the oem BlackBerry holster?

Looking for a case so that I can accompany it with my holster; too afraid of scratches and dents if I drop it. *knock on wood*

Posted via CB10
    10-12-14 04:45 PM