BBM on Z30 is not allowing video or audio to be used. This is on WiFi only. The WiFi is connected, and network does not apply here. Does anyone know what can be done? 10.3.2.2639 OS installed. BBM functions well for chats, and for private chats. The icon for private chats is green and being shown on BBM. The icons for video and audio are not showing (green, grey or otherwise). Have tried to video and audio with a friend also on BB10 phone (Passport) and I am told this contact is not available when trying for video or for audio chat.
    07-19-16 10:56 AM
    Wow! RESOLVED!!! A second factory reset, followed by reloading of the software through BlackBerry Link has cured my problem after ALL! Long live BlackBerry! Long live BB10!
    That is quite the mystery. Both BBM Video and BBM Voice are working fine on my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-16 01:07 PM
    Yes it is quite a mystery, that is why I'm here to try to find out if anyone has any ideas how to fix this thing. Not just a mystery, but shocking actually. How can a BB10 device not have Video and BBM Voice not showing?! I'm retrying the factory reset feature again. You never know. Tried the official autoloader STA100-5 available for this phone on BlackBerry site earlier. After which this BBM puzzle continued. The second factory reset is completing as I write this, maybe I will get lucky this time around.
    07-20-16 04:26 AM
    Wow! RESOLVED!!! A second factory reset, followed by reloading of the software through BlackBerry Link has cured my problem after ALL! Long live BlackBerry! Long live BB10!
    07-20-16 04:49 AM