I think it's died... I sent a mail to Priceminister, the seller who I bought my Z30... Wait and see.
    12-23-15 12:47 PM
    I have the last system. 10.3.2.x How can I install an autoloader ? Because the PC don't reconize the phone... Have you a plan ?

Ok savelandia, I hope I'm lucky like you but I'm not very optimist.
    I wasn't that optimistic too. I even considered buying another cellphone and when I was about to buy it, it turned on.

Hope yours turns on eventually. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-15 01:59 PM
    I believe the ONLY WIRELESS charging Z30 is the Verizon model. So if a verizon model, you could try a QI charger.
    12-23-15 03:00 PM
    It's an European version, not a verizon I hope it will turn on soon...
    12-23-15 04:03 PM
    Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 04:19 AM
    Have you tried cleaning the charging port?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 04:21 AM
    Yes I blew inside but it doesn't change anything... How could I clean it perfectly ?
    12-25-15 06:59 AM
    Yes I blew inside but it doesn't change anything... How could I clean it perfectly ?
    Very VERY carefully....
    You would only need to do a port cleaning if the device got very dirty/dusty or if corrosion started forming on the contacts.
    It involves specialized cleaning compounds and extremely delicate tools.
    However, one common thing with the USB port is a build up of "fuzz" or pocket lint inside of the port and keeps building up as more lint works its way in and then is compressed into the port when you plug it in. This will cause the plug to not fit correctly and line up its contacts with the ports contacts.
    See this video on that and how to clean it out DYI style:
    REMOVED
    EDIT: See zeriki's post below for video.

That said, you have mentioned earlier that you could see all five gold contacts undamaged in the port.
    Only those five contact strips are an electrical connection. The metal socket of the USP port and the metal "housing" of the USB plug are not electrical, only structural.

A few other things can go wrong with a USB port that will cause it to fail:
    1. The tab the five gold strips are on can crack/break, thus breaking one or more of the strips. This can happen if the USB port plug is "abused", as in forcing it in the wrong way, using a plug with a misshaped housing resulting in the sockets not lining up, snatching the plug out of the USB port, or trying to bend/twist the USB plug while in the port. It is very hard to detect this damage in some cases, because it mostly happens deep inside of the port at the base of the tab, so it's hard to see.
    2. The USB port assembly was made with a fault and one or more of the internal connections was not properly formed, resulting in over time the port to loose one or more of the connections and fail.
    3. The USB port assembly was not properly attached to you main board, resulting in one or more of the connections breaking loose and not making a path from the port to the main board.

If your issue is any of these above, your device requires repair or replacement.
    The job of replacing the USB port assembly requires a very high degree of tech-knowledge, special tools, and a very steady hand.
    Last edited by DaFoxGrey; 12-25-15 at 08:11 AM.
    12-25-15 07:34 AM
    I have found this :

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 07:37 AM
    I have found this :

Posted via CB10
    Oooh, yes, that is actually much better than the video I linked.
    The one I suggested involves a needle, which is conductive.... less change of damage in yours.
    Thanks
    12-25-15 07:45 AM
    Oooh, yes, that is actually much better than the video I linked.
    The one I suggested involves a needle, which is conductive.... less change of damage in yours.
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-25-15 07:52 AM
    Thank's guys. So, I tried to clean the usb port but it was in perfect condition... I think the problem is inside. I wait a reply to the seller... Ho, and merry christmas guys !
    12-25-15 09:25 AM
37 12