Hi All,

When I attempt to bill BB AppWorld purchases to my carrier (VZW), I get an error message that the purchase can't be completed. Please try again.. or blah, blah, blah. (AWUSER_NOT_FOUNDc). I am on a Z30. Is anyone else having or had this problem. It has plagued my wife's phone, my dad's phone, and my phone as well. We all have Z30's on VZW. VZW nor BB were much help.
    05-17-15 09:19 AM
    Hi All,

When I attempt to bill BB AppWorld purchases to my carrier (VZW), I get an error message that the purchase can't be completed. Please try again.. or blah, blah, blah. (AWUSER_NOT_FOUNDc). I am on a Z30. Is anyone else having or had this problem. It has plagued my wife's phone, my dad's phone, and my phone as well. We all have Z30's on VZW. VZW nor BB were much help.
    Maybe VZW has it blocked on their side. not sure why they would do that for regular consumer though.

I know my work phone I cant charge BB world apps to the my carrier Bill (Telus), but on my personal BB (also with telus) I can charge it to my Bill directly. both are Z30 devices.
    05-17-15 10:31 AM
    Does Verizon allow such billing? I've got them but have never attempted to add any charges to my bill other than when buying accessories for the phone.
    05-17-15 01:26 PM