Over the last two weeks or so, my battery seems to be discharging more quickly than before.
    I have noticed recently that the gps symbol seems to be more visible than ever before. Would this cause the drain?

If so, is there any program I can use to tell me what's accessing the gps?

I'm assuming it's gps, it's the symbol, third from top left

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 250616
    02-24-14 02:17 PM
    Why don't you just turn it off and use it only when you need it.
    Also if you go into your apps there is a spot to turn all that off.

Posted on my Z30 from the best app CB10
    02-24-14 02:21 PM
    Battery seems to be discharging more quickly-img_20140224_132147.png

Posted on my Z30 from the best app CB10
    02-24-14 02:22 PM
    Thanks. To be honest, I've never set foot into the apps permissions before. A bit remiss of me really and something all people should take a look at to ensure your apps are only kicking out what you want them to kick out. So thanks for this reminder to do it.

However. None of the apps seem to be the cause. I did install an app about 10 days ago called profile pro. Basically a geofencing type app that switches BT / wifi on or off dependant of location. I removed it within a day as it seemed a pain to set up. My initial question as to an app that shows all running programs was basically a way of showing if this app had left any footprint that was switching on the location services. I don't mean malicious services, just a stray bit of code that hadn't been successfully removed when I deleted the app.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 04:23 PM
    Thanks. To be honest, I've never set foot into the apps permissions before. A bit remiss of me really and something all people should take a look at to ensure your apps are only kicking out what you want them to kick out. So thanks for this reminder to do it.

However. None of the apps seem to be the cause. I did install an app about 10 days ago called profile pro. Basically a geofencing type app that switches BT / wifi on or off dependant of location. I removed it within a day as it seemed a pain to set up. My initial question as to an app that shows all running programs was basically a way of showing if this app had left any footprint that was switching on the location services. I don't mean malicious services, just a stray bit of code that hadn't been successfully removed when I deleted the app.

Posted via CB10
    Try a hard reset it mike fix things for you.

Posted on my z30 from the best app CB10
    02-24-14 06:11 PM