Guys any comments on how long your z30 battery lasts??

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:37 AM
    Enough to last the whole day.
    I got a good 16 hours usage.
    09-10-14 02:41 AM
    I get about 14-16 hours on an average with about 20% to spare by end of the day.

Posted via CB10
    09-10-14 02:51 AM
    when i was in Australia, i could reach up to 24-36 hours per charge. 80% WIFI. now i'm back in Indonesia, 80% on 3G/H+, in average it's roughly 14-18 hours.
    09-10-14 02:57 AM
    I don't use mine heavily - generally a few emails, texts and possibly a phone call or two. My day starts at 4:30AM. By noon I am down to about 95%. Since afternoon sees more use, by the time I'm home I am down to about 85%. Then I read on it for an hour or so which is by far the biggest drain and I'd down to about 75%. That's it for the day and it's back on the Qi pad. If you don't play with it much, the Z30 will run for a couple days. I had a Note 3 which didn't do any better. My Droid MaxxHD is about as good. You could safely say I am happy with the battery life
    09-10-14 06:29 AM
    I tell it about for the fifth time, every week comes another guy and asks ... About four days. It depends heavily on your configured Hub accounts and their update frequency. BTW: It's not a question anymore that RIM has a problem here, letting these questions come up again and again and again and again. Why don't they tell the customers how to configure their phones correctly? And what needs energy and what doesn't?
    mkelley65 and JORENO like this.
    09-10-14 06:55 AM
    I tell it about for the fifth time, every week comes another guy and asks ... About four days. It depends heavily on your configured Hub accounts and their update frequency. BTW: It's not a question anymore that RIM has a problem here, letting these questions come up again and again and again and again. Why don't they tell the customers how to configure their phones correctly? And what needs energy and what doesn't?
    That's the nature of these groups. You may as well get used to it. I've been on since this was just a Palm group, and the questions were always the same. Your options are two; One, jump in the thread and complain that these questions have been answered repeatedly or two, ignore the thread. Option two is the better one. Your blood pressure will be lower and you will live a longer and happier life
    fsecure, Naeg1995 and tagumcity like this.
    09-10-14 07:09 AM
    or two, ignore the thread. Option two is the better one.
    Yes, sure. But ignoring is not possible. I will see this thread and it's 50 siblings every day again and again, I say this not for the first time. - Perhaps it would also be a good idea to provide some good tutorials how to setup the mail accounts and other things. Having these questions again and again in a public forum is also not a welcome marketing.
    Last edited by muellerto; 09-10-14 at 08:31 AM.
    09-10-14 07:42 AM
    24 hours with average usage.

1.5 - 2 days light use.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    09-10-14 07:48 AM
    Yes, sure. But ignoring is not possible. I will see this thread and it's 50 siblings every day again and again, I say this not for the first time. - Perhaps it would also be a good idea to provide some good tutorials how to setup the mail accounts and other things. Having these questions again and again in a public forum is also not a welcome marketing.
    Sure it's possible. I just blew off half a dozen threads I don't care about. FM radio? I don't care - ignored. Not getting 500+ contact - no info to help and no interest. Ignored. Device model numbers and using phone abroad. Ditto. Ignored. I read the threads I care about or feel I can contribute to then mark everything else read without looking at them. No one can force you to obsessively read every thread.
    Jim Banks2 likes this.
    09-10-14 10:14 AM
    Real numbers:

Extreme use: 6.5-7 hours

Heavy use: about 11-12 hours

Moderate use: about 20 hours

Light use: like, 2 days.

And my extreme/heavy use included games and web browsing which eat up power faster than anything else. Heavy use with mostly calls, texts, chats, emails and such is likely to last you a good 15+ hours.

From a Z30
    kolok likes this.
    09-10-14 10:35 AM
    Guys any comments on how long your z30 battery lasts??

Posted via CB10
    Hi all,

I disconnect at 06:00 in the morning and use it all day for email, Internet, texting and YouTube. Maybe even a few pictures and around an hour of phone call use. Around midnight I connect it again, when connecting to a charger I have around 30% left.

Posted trough my Z30 or Q10 via CB10
    09-10-14 10:45 AM
    Moderate use to some heavy use I hardly get below 50% and never have to worry about running out of power try that you rotten apples and samsung folks
    09-10-14 01:27 PM
    Seriously doesn't get any better. 25hours that they say is no joke.
    I dont know whats better, the convenience of wireless charging or a Z30 Battery you can forget about for a day or two .. whatever.
    09-10-14 02:41 PM
    Horrible signal will eat your battery like a wild hog will eat your a ss in the woods.

Im at 69% and hardly used my phone today just sitting in a building with crapy wifi and low signal
    09-10-14 02:55 PM
    Horrible signal will eat your battery like a wild hog will eat your a ss in the woods.

Im at 69% and hardly used my phone today just sitting in a building with crapy wifi and low signal
    That's an... interesting simile
    Sean Fanelli likes this.
    09-10-14 03:44 PM
    15-20 hours for me with 15-10 percent remaining.

Posted via CB on my BlackBerry Z30
    09-10-14 06:47 PM
    Started my day at 0600. 1 Doc I work for was On Call and in the OR this morning, the 2nd doc was performing colonoscopies all day. Communicated back and forth via text/email/phone re patients/results/instructions and answering other emails. Clinic this afternoon so a little lighter use this aft. On the way home now 8:40pm. I'm beat, but my battery is 57%!! Full charge overnight last night but did not charge through the day today. I love the battery on this phone!

white Z30 STA100-5
    09-10-14 07:51 PM
    I usually unplug my phone around lunch or 1pm. I work 3-11. And depending how everything is going I can be on my phone most of the time reading news, bbm etc. I will usually have about 30% by 11pm roughly, then u stream some news or music for my ride home often times. By the time I go to bed I usually still have 20% approx. Most of what consumes be battery is the display. But that's cause I get bored and am constantly reading lol

Now on weekends I am usually out doing stuff or playing ps4, my battery will last me the whole weekend no problem.

So it really depends on your use, adjusting your email sync, or limiting how many emails are in the hub will help too.

However when I had iphone 4s I would be charging multiple times a day even with little use
    Posted via CB10
    09-11-14 05:04 PM
    The proof. And look at the screen percentage. Was mostly open because I'm a hard user( emails all the time, browsing, chat, WApp and BBM, games, CB, magazines)
    Battery life of z30-img_20140912_052722.png

Proudly Z30 owner
    09-11-14 09:31 PM
    when i was in Australia, i could reach up to 24-36 hours per charge. 80% WIFI. now i'm back in Indonesia, 80% on 3G/H+, in average it's roughly 14-18 hours.
    Indonesia cellular signal just sucks. ==. I'm Indonesian too btw.
    09-11-14 09:32 PM
    If you can't ignore a post then in all seriousness you should talk to a professional.

Posted via CB10
    MikeLip and Blacklatino like this.
    09-11-14 10:08 PM
    dam it bruh. this z30 is driving me nuts. i need to grab me one and retire the already small beastly fellow in the form of an all black Q5.
    The proof. And look at the screen percentage. Was mostly open because I'm a hard user( emails all the time, browsing, chat, WApp and BBM, games, CB, magazines)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140912_052722.png 
Views:	3863 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	297281

Proudly Z30 owner
    09-12-14 01:53 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140912_052722.png 
Views:	3863 
Size:	87.3 KB 
ID:	297281
    This is interesting: you charge it in the evening and then it doesn't lose much over night. But then - you start something in the early morning and then it drains almost constantly untile the late afternoon. What did you do at 5:23 a.m.?
    09-12-14 02:56 AM
    If I'm actually using it (GPS, taking pictures, txting constantly, checking social media, etc) then I'll get around eight hours of battery life. My average according to Device Monitor is 11 hours though. Both are very good since I would only get 4-6 hours on the iPhone or BlackBerry Z10 depending but I do wish it had a removable battery for days when I'm traveling and it's not convenient to find an outlet.
    09-12-14 06:19 AM
211 123 ...