I have looked through the forums an not found this exact situation
    I have tried solutions posted here for the battery draining and charging issues which led me to the security wipe and reload OS

I first thought is was the battery so I had it replaced with new OEM BB battery. Still draining fast and not charging.

Since the battery draining so fast I thought to remove the software that was added just prior to the battery drain issue (canon EOS apps using newly installed cobalt patches for android access) and restart but no change

Backed up as much as I could using link.
    Tried system wipe but I guess the battery died before it could finish. Hence the BB10-0015 error

Now I cannot charge the phone or start it or link it to my laptop to restore the OS (as is suggested in several posts re: battery issues)

I cannot take any screenshots to help with the solution process....sorry.

When plugged in to a BB wall charger the screen cycles from "BB Blackberry" to Large red battery icon with lightening bolt to large plug with a line through it and repeats until eventually the bb10-0015 error displays

Rogers, unlocked, 10.3.2.2474 I think, but security wiped (incompletely-bb10-0015)

Thanks for any help. I really love this phone and OS and need it back in my life :-)
    Last edited by braindigger; 03-09-16 at 10:28 AM.
    03-09-16 10:08 AM
    Thanks for any help. I really love this phone and OS and need it back in my life :-)
    Any luck so far? Leaving it on the charger overnight did not fix it? How about pressing both Vol Buttons at the same time and holding till it attempts another restart.

Did you try using an Autoloader on it?
    03-12-16 06:01 PM
    It appears that an autoloader may be the only solution to your problem.
    03-14-16 08:24 AM
    Just got it back from a local repair shop. I asked them to replace the USB/charge port since the battery replacement didn't help. I am happy to report that it was, in fact, a faulty USB/charge port. Thanks :-)

AND, I guess I now have two batteries for my always beautiful and once again functional Z30
    FF22 and DaFoxGrey like this.
    03-14-16 10:26 PM