well if u aske me that way, i would definitely go for the battery life.
    better camera and 32GB storage. 16GB is not enough when you have many apps and games and your OS uses 5GB.

I'm currently using z10 and would buy A10 this November if BB meet my requirements.

1- Offering 32GB devices instead of 16GB in addition to having microSD.
    2- Better camera and battery life. A better phone charger too because I don't have patient to wait 6+ hours to charge my phone fully.
    3- Better apps support. If I can't find apps in BB world, I can download android apps and run them in BB10 without any problem. Download an android app, unzip it, and run it. It's that simple.
    4- Fixing all 10.1 bugs.
    Last edited by letmein13; 06-16-13 at 08:22 AM.
    06-16-13 08:11 AM
    Should i wait for the A10 or should i go with the A10 ? Right now i don�t have a BB device, but i liked the Z10 a lot. But the rumors said the next BB will com in november to the holiday season an my upgrade is in December. What do u think guys ?
    06-16-13 08:53 AM
    The A10 will simply be a more polished and powerful Z10. The OS is phenomenal regardless but a bigger screen on the A10 won't hurt to compete vs Samsung.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    06-16-13 10:04 AM
    Should i wait for the A10 or should i go with the A10 ? Right now i don�t have a BB device, but i liked the Z10 a lot. But the rumors said the next BB will com in november to the holiday season an my upgrade is in December. What do u think guys ?
    The only thing you might miss with the Z10 is that there were a lot of things built into it the make it easy for one-handed use. I don't know if the A10 will be as simple to use with one hand.

Posted via CB10
    Manafest likes this.
    06-16-13 10:10 AM
    It's your call. If you like the Z10 a lot it will be a good phone for you. You might pay a little more for it now if you don't have an upgrade until December but it is a good device.

I think the Z10 is going to over all be the better product. Just my opinion, but the Z10 will have a slightly higher resolution screen on a smaller size so it will be that much sharper then the A10. The Z10 also has a removable battery which the A10 will not. The A10 is also for some reason no one can quite fathom, slightly thicker then the Z10 despite the non-removable battery.

Everything we hear about the A10 makes it seem like a half hearted effort to compete in the 5" segment. Even the design seems like it was by committee from the way it is described. Like a mashup of the Z10 and the Q10 and the Galaxy S III. I haven't seen it yet, and maybe the versions floating around that people are seeing aren't the final version, but I'm not liking what I'm hearing about it and to me it sounds like a dud. The Z10 at least has a coherent design philosophy, great resolution screen for the size, and a removable battery.
    FlashFlare11 likes this.
    06-16-13 11:18 AM
    To call the future flagship BB10 device a dud is ignorant. Obviously the prototypes floating around aren't a finished product. I find it hard to believe that it won't have a removable battery. If anything it will be a step up from the Z10 although I don't think it will be revolutionary, it will at least be able to compete with Apple and Samsung. Also, what's the point of having a 32gb hard drive when micro sd cards are so cheap? A 64 gb card is only $60 for a good one.

bluetroll likes this.
    06-16-13 01:31 PM
    Also, what's the point of having a 32gb hard drive when micro sd cards are so cheap? A 64 gb card is only $60 for a good one.
    Although it wouldn't effect me at all.. there are many out there and in this forum that have so many apps, they run into a shortage of memory on their hard drives and fund themselves deleting apps to make room for more. In fact, Bla1ze, Kevin or someone here from CB recently wrote an article regarding this very topic of cleaning up their hard drives.

As of now, apps can't be stored on SD cards. So that is the reason some if not many need 32 if not 64GB hard drives.

Posted via CB10
    06-16-13 01:37 PM
    Although it wouldn't effect me at all.. there are many out there and in this forum that have so many apps, they run into a shortage of memory on their hard drives and fund themselves deleting apps to make room for more. In fact, Bla1ze, Kevin or someone here from CB recently wrote an article regarding this very topic of cleaning up their hard drives.

As of now, apps can't be stored on SD cards. So that is the reason some if not many need 32 if not 64GB hard drives.

Posted via CB10
    That's my point. I have been using z10 for a month. I deleted a few games and apps to make room for new ones because I can't keep them all. Some good games are over 1GB.
    06-17-13 12:23 AM
    better camera and 32GB storage. 16GB is not enough when you have many apps and games and your OS uses 5GB.

I'm currently using z10 and would buy A10 this November if BB meet my requirements.

1- Offering 32GB devices instead of 16GB in addition to having microSD.
    2- Better camera and battery life. A better phone charger too because I don't have patient to wait 6+ hours to charge my phone fully.
    3- Better apps support. If I can't find apps in BB world, I can download android apps and run them in BB10 without any problem. Download an android app, unzip it, and run it. It's that simple.
    4- Fixing all 10.1 bugs.
    As for #2 on your list. Use a rapid charger (playbook charger). It charges the z10 very quickly.

Also I'm with those of you that would like more storage on the device, like 32gb or even 64gb if it was offered.

As for the member that posted about deleting games to make room for new ones, remember that when you delete something, it is still listed in BlackBerry world under "my world". So delete what you don't need right now and when you do need it, go to BlackBerry world and download it again to use it.

Kick'n it with my Z10. #BB10believe
    06-17-13 05:37 PM
    To call the future flagship BB10 device a dud is ignorant. Obviously the prototypes floating around aren't a finished product. I find it hard to believe that it won't have a removable battery. If anything it will be a step up from the Z10 although I don't think it will be revolutionary, it will at least be able to compete with Apple and Samsung. Also, what's the point of having a 32gb hard drive when micro sd cards are so cheap? A 64 gb card is only $60 for a good one.

We've heard multiple accounts of people who've seen the A10 say it does NOT have a removable battery.

We also know from this thread that it looks like a drunken three way between the Z10, Q10 and Samsung Galaxy S III.

We also know it will have a 720P pentile matrix AMOLED.

We also know that ins spite of the non-removable battery, that the A10 is inexplicably thicker then the Z10.

So it won't compete with anything. It can hold a candle to CURRENT high end Android phones let alone what will be on the market in 6 months. We know it is aiming at Android customers but it sounds like it's full of compromise and a very ill conceived product. It's not a forward thinking phone that will launch late in the year. I say that gives it a good shot at being a dud in the market if the first hand accounts and known information turn out to be true
    06-17-13 07:59 PM
    We've heard multiple accounts of people who've seen the A10 say it does NOT have a removable battery.

We also know from this thread that it looks like a drunken three way between the Z10, Q10 and Samsung Galaxy S III.

We also know it will have a 720P pentile matrix AMOLED.

We also know that ins spite of the non-removable battery, that the A10 is inexplicably thicker then the Z10.

So it won't compete with anything. It can hold a candle to CURRENT high end Android phones let alone what will be on the market in 6 months. We know it is aiming at Android customers but it sounds like it's full of compromise and a very ill conceived product. It's not a forward thinking phone that will launch late in the year. I say that gives it a good shot at being a dud in the market if the first hand accounts and known information turn out to be true
    Yes. That's right. The only thing that it won't be able to compete on is something that the human eye cannot see. Isn't that great!
    06-17-13 08:08 PM
    Yes. That's right. The only thing that it won't be able to compete on is something that the human eye cannot see. Isn't that great!
    Why would the human eye not be able to see the difference?

I couldn't possibly care less about being able to discern individual pixels. As a matter of fact if I can discern individual pixels without aid, the screen is junk.

But, that has nothing to do with not being able to discern the ability to see more objects on the screen at once in games for example due to there being more pixels on the screen allowing for more stuff to be displayed. I can tell 5 rows of icons vs 4 and I don't even use an iPhone.

So you're argument that because I can't see the pixels I can't tell the difference is just silly
    06-17-13 08:50 PM
    Why would the human eye not be able to see the difference?
    Where have you been? The human eye with 20/20 vision cannot see any difference in ppi resolution about about 240 at 12 inches.
    06-17-13 09:04 PM
    But, that has nothing to do with not being able to discern the ability to see more objects on the screen at once in games for example due to there being more pixels on the screen allowing for more stuff to be displayed. I can tell 5 rows of icons vs 4 and I don't even use an iPhone.
    There is a thing called touch targets. With the current guidelines, they need to be 7.2mm in size (which is 101 pixels). With your desired 1080p, guess how large the touch target will be? 7.2mm. The physical size will not change, but the pixel size will. So you are not going to get what you think.

https://developer.blackberry.com/dev...h_targets.html
    06-17-13 09:13 PM
    So where is the photo type?

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:14 PM
    Anyone think that they are trying to knock the battery out of the park with this one? A non removable battery in a phone that is larger in every dimension than the z10 only seems to lead to one conclusion for me. That the battery is going to be ridiculous. 4000 may? Who knows, but that would be pretty sweet. Coupled with the 720p screen (gpu not working as hard) and the quad core processor (processor not working as hard), this thing could be beastly in the battery life department.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:28 PM
    *mah, not may. Sorry, typing on a Z10 haha.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-13 09:29 PM
    Nobody knows the true truths, only semi true truths and even then not the true truths.

Posted via CB10 on a Q10 or a Z10, either way it's golden.
    06-17-13 10:25 PM
    I hope the rumors are true about sprint getting the device right away. Tired of sprint bringing out last year's device...
    06-19-13 12:37 PM
    I wonder when will this be a reality. I want to get my hands on it.

Keepin'it fresh Z10
    06-20-13 10:58 AM
    Astro /A10 exists. Held one today-a10-1.jpgAstro /A10 exists. Held one today-a10-2.jpgAstro /A10 exists. Held one today-a10-3.jpgAstro /A10 exists. Held one today-a10-4.jpgAstro /A10 exists. Held one today-a10-5.jpgAstro /A10 exists. Held one today-a10-packaging.jpg
    nappp likes this.
    06-20-13 08:33 PM
    No removable battery? It better has a giant battery that can last all day.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 12:51 PM
    4.6 inch screen?
    I don't know about anyone else but i don't want a phone as big as that behemoth Samsung thing. What did you see?
    06-23-13 05:30 PM
    No removable battery? It better has a giant battery that can last all day.

Posted via CB10
    I know right. Talk about trying to alienate your fan base. BlackBerry's have always had removable batteries and it is a feature that BlackBerry users enjoy and have come to expect from the brand. Now, we aren't even going to have that.

If the rumors turn out to be even half true about this phone, it will be the phone that finally makes the original BlackBerry Storm look like a triumphant success. It seems so poorly conceived that I'm almost wondering if BlackBerry is purposely leaking false information to try and keep the real phone a secret.
    CutePoison likes this.
    06-23-13 05:36 PM
    Not sure the fan base want such a large phone...

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 05:51 PM
404 ... 1112131415 ...