Alright guys might be jumping the gun abit here but I love my Z10 so much that I might even skip the q10 after all and get the aristo ( don't exactly wanna fork out for 3 phones in one year aha)

Now we all know touch screen phones are running out of design templates, I mean what more can you really do with a rectangle?
    I'm guessing they could go for a curved device including a curved screen (concave in for obvious reasons) obviously the Z10 has the upper and lower plastics to differentiate it from the competition but I can't really see how BlackBerry (and other manufactures for that matter) will be able to keep changing the form factor i.e. external hardware design

Post your thoughts on what you'd like to see or what you expect to see

Personally I think BlackBerry will come up with a crazy design ( in a good way of course) that will make iphones and galaxies look boring and outdated.

I'm also extremely interested in thors comment that the aristo will take BlackBerry 10 to new levels - I believe that can't just mean higher hardware specs, there has to be something here he's talking about that will change the game

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 11:22 PM
    im really looking forward to it! im gonna buy a z10 outright and i have an upgrade due in december so hopefully it will be out by then. but personally idk what to expect. i truely dont other than the best specs possible (for a bb that is but then again we dont need it because our sstuff doesnt need it). i dont even know what to expect about screen resolution. well i mean ppi.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    04-03-13 12:41 AM
    That one guy who did the "Victory TK" and other models should get to it *cough cough*
    nickthebold likes this.
    04-03-13 12:48 AM
    Alright guys might be jumping the gun abit here but I love my Z10 so much that I might even skip the q10 after all and get the aristo ( don't exactly wanna fork out for 3 phones in one year aha)

Now we all know touch screen phones are running out of design templates, I mean what more can you really do with a rectangle?
    I'm guessing they could go for a curved device including a curved screen (concave in for obvious reasons) obviously the Z10 has the upper and lower plastics to differentiate it from the competition but I can't really see how BlackBerry (and other manufactures for that matter) will be able to keep changing the form factor i.e. external hardware design

Post your thoughts on what you'd like to see or what you expect to see

Personally I think BlackBerry will come up with a crazy design ( in a good way of course) that will make iphones and galaxies look boring and outdated.

I'm also extremely interested in thors comment that the aristo will take BlackBerry 10 to new levels - I believe that can't just mean higher hardware specs, there has to be something here he's talking about that will change the game

Posted via CB10
    Where does Thor mention "Aristo"?
    04-03-13 02:01 AM
    Where does Thor mention "Aristo"?
    He doesn't mention aristo directly but it's pretty obvious he's talking about it... next flagship device....

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 02:28 AM
    Probably the first BB10 phone to enable multi distributed processing! Sharing the processing power of multiple device, on one device! Qnet.
    04-03-13 06:16 AM