What about this post and set it of specs. It's been out for ages.
    Is This ARISTO?-n13501.jpg
    Is This ARISTO?-gsmarena_001.jpg

Posted via CB10
    dannykavs likes this.
    07-11-13 09:13 PM
    They have no real direction. Blackberry will not survive longer.

They are unable to please their most loyal customers.

No matter what move is made, they will be ridiculed. They have failed, been unable to deliver in a timely fashion and don't keep their promises.

There are less BBM users daily, they can only focus on one thing at a time and still unable to keep up.

Everybody wishes them to succeed but all in vain.

Misguided, even if you won't use a quad-core processor, it is what you are comparing it against on the market. You are selling to the dumb people (majority) thats why apple is winning, android (google is invasive as facebook) is 2nd and blackberry will soon be a blurb in the history of technology as a shoulda, woulda, coulda.

RIP blackberry, the end is near. Too many bad moves have brought you down.
    07-11-13 09:21 PM
    And I thought the Q5 was the most horrible piece of technology ever.. I was wrong, this wins hands down.
    Q5 is ugly agreed! But it has to be ugly... Incentive to push you to buy the Q10 I guess? Or Z10? Smart.

And white always looks good! Like my old 9900.. Looked quite sexy.
    07-11-13 09:21 PM
    What about this post and set it of specs. It's been out for ages.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	n13501.jpg 
Views:	1000 
Size:	36.7 KB 
ID:	181701
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gsmarena_001.jpg 
Views:	990 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	181702

Posted via CB10
    Those are specs they wanted! But obviously.. In this world you never get what you want do you. And building such a device might be a difficult... Costs of manufacture? Parts? And getting it to work with software and mobile OS!
    07-11-13 09:24 PM
    Those are specs they wanted! But obviously.. In this world you never get what you want do you. And building such a device might be a difficult... Costs of manufacture? Parts? And getting it to work with software and mobile OS!
    Those are also the specs I wanted. Just a bit more waiting & the real deal shall be revealed......THE SOONER THE BETTER!!
    07-11-13 09:28 PM
    BlackBerry did say they are sticking to those resolutions. If they make another resolution all the apps have to be updated again.

Posted via CB10
    Trust me, as a developer, if they made a resolution wider than 768 (Z10) and taller than 1280 (Z10) then it would be a decent amount of work changing my app around to support it. My app is supported for a width of 720 and 768. BlackBerry is trying to get apps on board atm, changing up the resolution drastically would be devastating. I'm more than happy to modify my app, but trust me, many others aren't /:

We wont be seeing a resolution larger than 1280x720 in 2013 for sure. Maybe in 2014 late year because by that time they should have a decent amount of new apps on board.

For all those disappointed in the screen resolution, it's really not that bad.. And it's needed for the apps to come, sozzy peoples!
    brout, aminrajabi, SDTRMG and 3 others like this.
    07-11-13 09:30 PM

No matter what move is made, they will be ridiculed. They have failed, been unable to deliver in a timely fashion and don't keep their promises.

There are less BBM users daily, they can only focus on one thing at a time and still unable to keep up.

Misguided, even if you won't use a quad-core processor, it is what you are comparing it against on the market. You are selling to the dumb people (majority) thats why apple is winning, android (google is invasive as facebook) is 2nd and blackberry will soon be a blurb in the history of technology as a shoulda, woulda, coulda.

07-11-13 09:33 PM

They pleased me more than enough with my Z10.. Its a thing of beauty.

And BBM will be back on its feet when iOS and Android ports/versions drop A lot of people miss the BBM feeling trust me!
    SDTRMG, brout and ADRENALIN101 like this.
    07-11-13 09:35 PM
    Some people stay loyal to the end. I am guessing you will be one.

They are that girlfriend or wife that say things will get better and things will improve, give it time, we can work it out.

One day, you will wake up and resent them for wasting your time and realize it was them and not you.

Get that divorce or break up with it.

Stop lying to yourself. You are waiting for things to happen when it should be NOW. Not, next quarter, or 2 quarters from now.

Today.
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    07-11-13 09:48 PM
    BlackBerry did say they are sticking to those resolutions. If they make another resolution all the apps have to be updated again.

Posted via CB10
    This is poor planning, the OS must be scalable! Android supports various screen resolution. I am not comparing but just pointing out!
    07-11-13 09:55 PM
    BBM may not come to iOS or Android. May be is it another trick by Thor to spike up the stocks?

They pleased me more than enough with my Z10.. Its a thing of beauty.

And BBM will be back on its feet when iOS and Android ports/versions drop A lot of people miss the BBM feeling trust me!
    07-11-13 09:56 PM
    Aristo in Black
    Is This ARISTO?-blackberry-a10-black.jpg

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 10:06 PM
    blackberry is already down as it is and they want to release a 720p screen in 2012....sorry 2013.....hope they have some trick under their sleeves in marketing? or they should get ready to get plummeted by the media if they release that...bringing this phone out at the end of the year when all other flagship devices are bringing out 1080p screens as a standard would be the final nail on the coffin...
    07-11-13 10:06 PM
    I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment
    Quite the opposite. I'm just not going to believe rumours until the final word comes.
    07-11-13 10:11 PM
    If it's only 720p on the screen, I think this thing will get laughed off stage. Sorry. It's just not competitive with the current batch of "superphones" and that's the competition.
    07-11-13 10:15 PM
    The specs for this phone should be at least the following:
    . 5inch Full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) display, 441 ppi.
    . 4 GB of RAM.
    . Duo core 1.6 GHz or better.
    . 32GB of internal storage.
    . 2600 mAh or better battery.
    . Accelerometer, RGB light, Geomagnetic, Proximity, Gyro, Barometer.
    . Temperature & Humidity, Gesture.
    . 13 Mp auto focus back and 3 Mp front cameras.

Agree? Disagree?

Post via CB Z10
    deiop likes this.
    07-11-13 10:21 PM
    Seriously, design wise shouldn't be the same as z10. What customers want is wide variety of choices, i wouldn't want my aristo to be the same as z10 at least. There's still time to come out with a more eye catchy design right?

I love having metal bezel, add that in and the phone will be awesome.

Posted via CB10
    The Me and 2k99 like this.
    07-11-13 10:32 PM
    nooooooo!! why called A10 if it looks the same as Z10 though? I think they must remove the top and bottom from the screen and make it all screen that would remove height and of course weight.. my opinion. Come up with a bit bigger specs!!

Posted using Z10 Stl100-1 10.1.0.4543
    07-11-13 10:37 PM
    I think 32 GB internal storage would be a good move. If they can increase the screen resolution while keeping the same aspect ratio (maybe 1800x1080) would be interesting, especially marketing wise. 2 GB of RAM is probably enough. Quad core would be good marketing wise, but duo core plus a powerful separate GPU would be great. And maybe make that battery huge but thin (the entire back).

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 10:41 PM
    They are really lacking of some serious big sh*t designers for their products.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 10:47 PM
    it looks great, I just wish it would be lightweight and not really big

Posted using Z10 Stl100-1 10.1.0.4543
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 10:48 PM
    I really don't like what I'm seeing but am fully aware that this is BGR and this may, very well, be a fake image. Despite that, I can't ignore the specs. In late 2013, despite how unwilling the company may be in trying to play the specs game, specs like an 8MP rear camera and 294 ppi (right?) screen is not good. I can only hope that either 1) these specs aren't true or 2) there is some kind of technology (be it software or hardware) that will make the screen ppi a moot point and the camera very good. The Z10 was knocked badly for its camera and I'd hate to see the same thing happen to this device. Anyway, this is, I suspect, meant to be BlackBerry's flagship model for the next year and so far, I haven't seen anything that makes it stand out, either appearance of specs wise, from competing devices, and for that I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping for a device more like the Bold 9900 in terms of design style and language.

Anyway, I was and still am optimistic for this device. But I don't see any reason why BlackBerry should release a flagship phone that has a worse screen than its predecessor. This phone will get destroyed by the media and carrier reps for it. The other thing is that it was revealed in BlackBerry internal documents that the Aristo would have a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core chipset in the device. Why was that toned down to a dual-core chip? For me, this doesn't matter too much, but I'm still curious about the change.
    kevinnugent and srfinva like this.
    07-11-13 11:07 PM
    Man, back in the days I'd be happy to even have a sim card at all.

Well, I guess specs are important to some people. I'm happy with my zed and the fact that it makes calls.

To each his own then.

This signature was swiped up from the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    07-11-13 11:21 PM
    I'm not a fan of the white bottom blacktop. Why not just offer White and Black versions like the Z and Q?

Posted via a ZeDex or PlayaBook
    07-11-13 11:23 PM
    They should follow the F1-car manufacturer marketing model... make a device that is ridiculously specced, at a correspondingly high price. Who cares if only a few can afford it... It's there and it proves they technologically can .

It's your fault if you are too poor to afford an F1, or AMG-tuned car. Although I'm sure some would still complain they can't get it for $49.99.

Posted via CB10
    SK122387 likes this.
    07-11-13 11:28 PM
275 ... 23456 ...