I'm not letting a leak by some site especially the likes of BGR hinder my expectations of whats to come. Like, Bla1ze said, there's different variations (specs wise) of the A10 running around. Lord knows what the final specs will turn out to be.
    SDTRMG, SK122387 and Captain_L like this.
    07-11-13 07:45 PM
    Photoshopped a Z10 and another device

Posted via CB10
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    07-11-13 07:47 PM
    They need a better design for it.
    07-11-13 07:48 PM
    I'm not letting a leak by some site especially the likes of BGR hinder my expectations of whats to come. Like, Bla1ze said, there's different variations (specs wise) of the A10 running around. Lord knows what the final specs will turn out to be.
    I think you're setting yourself up for disappointment
    Bbnivende likes this.
    07-11-13 07:49 PM
    Love how everyone looks at a blurry, low quality picture of a device taken at a terrible angle and comes to the conclusion that they hate the design.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 07:50 PM
    I hope That isn't it. Looks Exactly Like the z10

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by teamryan15; 07-11-13 at 08:55 PM.
    07-11-13 07:51 PM
    Thats a nice stud finder.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 07:56 PM
    Someone needs to show this post to the guy who saw it already at the tennis courts

Posted via CB10
    I'm here, I'm here.

This is the exact phone I saw. Except silver bottom bar. This is legit.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 07:58 PM
    1gig memory? (ram) definitely the z5. But the q5 has 2 gig right? So I'm sure the z5 can't have 1gig
    Can't have only 1G. BB10 needs 2G to run properly. That's why we never got BB10 for PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    ArmedHitman likes this.
    07-11-13 07:59 PM
    Want more pics at diff angles.
    SDTRMG likes this.
    07-11-13 08:11 PM
    What was with every phone company trying to make tv sized phones. The z10 is big enough as far as I'm concerned. We don't need a device that Martians can see with clear visibility from mars, IJS lol

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:22 PM
    What was with every phone company trying to make tv sized phones. The z10 is big enough as far as I'm concerned. We don't need a device that Martians can see with clear visibility from mars, IJS lol

Posted via CB10
    Spoken for yourself...
    howarmat likes this.
    07-11-13 08:24 PM

Posted via CB10
    yes but you dont speak for everyone and WE want a bigger device maybe.
    07-11-13 08:26 PM
    I'm here, I'm here.

This is the exact phone I saw. Except silver bottom bar. This is legit.

Posted via CB10
    Is it really nice in person?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:27 PM
    Still come with big bazel!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:32 PM
    BlackBerry did say they are sticking to those resolutions. If they make another resolution all the apps have to be updated again.

Posted via CB10
    no it doesn't BlackBerry can just strech the image, it may be a bit distorted but it'll be like what Apple did when they released the iPhone4, they just doubled the resolution and kept the same aspect ratio to make it easier for app transitions
    anon(4044683) likes this.
    07-11-13 08:36 PM
    Can't have only 1G. BB10 needs 2G to run properly. That's why we never got BB10 for PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    It is too late now. They never designed it for 1 GB.
    07-11-13 08:36 PM
    It cannot have 1GB of RAM... With my Z10 I'm cruising at 900mb+/- of RAM usage... If I launched something I would be out of it with 1GB.

And looks legit to me. I also proved it by checking with Photoshopping tools to see if the device hasn't been photoshopped...

For example:

The top edges(Which we are thinking about and talking about) are the same as the bottom edges with edges not too soft as done with a brush and not too sharp as if its been altered from a Z10 pic.

Reflection of light on top left of devices matches table reflection and its a clean soft round light meaning a fluorescent light (Or similar) being used and the reflection is well... Not been altered or changed also perfect. It also refracts light properly... Not been altered also...

But theres ONE issue.. As you can see the time and date have been pixellated. Yeah it can be done for purposes that BlackBerry can find where the leak is from.. But just seems odd after probably the same person did the 9720 leak :| I concluded that because of the poster of the article on BGR is the same and probably and most definitely the same source. But that was dropped with a time/date... Weird.
    07-11-13 08:46 PM
    If you don't think it'll be 720p, check this out
    http://developer.blackberry.com/casc...ui/resolution/
    07-11-13 08:46 PM
    I'd just like to say....... something not right here. That is all.
    07-11-13 08:48 PM
    Still come with big bazel!

Posted via CB10
    ... now I'm craving a bagel... a big one!

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:48 PM
    I'd just like to say....... something not right here. That is all.
    Agreed... I have a feeling someone sanded down a Z10 from the edges...

Apart from the sarcasm something smells fishy...
    07-11-13 08:49 PM
    Using a flat glass slab as in the Z10 with the plastic tapered edges at the top and bottom was basically to make manufacturing easier and cheaper.

It doesn't make sense that they would forgo the savings in manufacturing complexity and cost by making a curved glass cover at the top, and then not just do the same at the bottom. Why have two different finishing and assembly techniques?? Doesn't seem right.

Posted via CB10
    07-11-13 08:59 PM
    no it doesn't BlackBerry can just strech the image, it may be a bit distorted but it'll be like what Apple did when they released the iPhone4, they just doubled the resolution and kept the same aspect ratio to make it easier for app transitions
    It doesn't work that way. And even it they could, it would look blurry. So you want a higher resolution screen that looks worse than a lower one. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
    07-11-13 09:05 PM
    And I thought the Q5 was the most horrible piece of technology ever.. I was wrong, this wins hands down.

What is wrong with just one colour? The Q10 showed us how beautiful a white phone could be, because the bezel is also white.

I remember when the Z10 leaked, the black bezel on white body was a big pet peeve within many of us, and everyone else was like "screw you frank, it can't be done, it needs to be black or else it won't work"

Well, the white Q is here.
    That's the reason I changed my white Z chassis to black, It just looked out of place. I really don't know why they switched back to black bezels on the Q5 and this thing. I'm pretty sure many like consistency here.

And the specs, the god damn specs! What the hell are they thinking?!
    This thing NEEDS to be a beast. Otherwise the only ones purchasing this phone will be us.

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't care less about a 4K screen or 16 cores on something like a cellphone, the Z10 is perfect for me. It's lightning fast just the way it is.
    But I can realise there is more people out there, not just me.
    A stupid amount of people buy phones on steroids that can't even use their strength to it fullest every 6 months, and we need to compete. Better yet, smash their heads on the ground.

A fingerprint resistant, dust resistant, waterproof, shockproof, with a big battery, big 1080p screen, a quad core phone at a not inflated (not inflated meaning among the S4 lines) price like the Z10 would make for the ideal flagship device..
    But that's just a dream. A better processor and a full HD screen are a must, which won't still damn happen!

We absolutely can't change people's mindset about how our experience is better because we lack apps and because the average consumer isn't the smartest being ever. And making a powerhouse is far easier than getting the apps, which would eventually lead to more apps.

Jeez, for the first time in years I'm considering jumping ship if it turns out to be a flop.

/rant (it's not actually a rant)
    07-11-13 09:12 PM
275 12345 ...