Just call it something different then.
    Don't say 720p, say liquid graphic display or something stupid like that.
    The tech journals will pick up the difference, but the average consumer wont.
    Follow it up with an outlandish claim like 'proven to be the best overall screen in the mobile world'. One can prove anything.
    Perception. Play the game, who cares how stupid it feels claiming a 720p screen is God's gift to the mobile world. Say it anyways.

Posted via CB10
    mithrazor likes this.
    06-24-13 10:25 PM
    I have to say it is unrealistic to expect any program to not eventually require tweaks or changes to keep it up to date. At least without it showing it's age.
    06-25-13 12:42 AM
    I downloaded the os 10.1.0.2354 on Sunday and it was working fine but now my browers won't work at all and I rebooted and nothing. Can anyone help me out please. I'm on att and have a Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 12:46 AM
    And another screen resolution will be another barrier to good apps.
    And a device priced too high for what it can offer, is another hurdle for the consumer to buy it.

Another entry barrier for the consumer, means that less will want to afford it, and that devs will have less potential buyers for their app.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 06:40 AM
    And a device priced too high for what it can offer, is another hurdle for the consumer to buy it.

Another entry barrier for the consumer, means that less will want to afford it, and that devs will have less potential buyers for their app.

Posted via CB10
    What is the bigger barrier and the most talked about thing missing from the BB10 platform? APPS

Why do you think that BB put in an Android emulator? To increase the number of apps available. How good is a phone if it has all the hardware specs in the world and no apps?
    06-25-13 07:11 AM
    What is the bigger barrier and the most talked about thing missing from the BB10 platform? APPS

Why do you think that BB put in an Android emulator? To increase the number of apps available. How good is a phone if it has all the hardware specs in the world and no apps?
    They included the Android Player because they had no user base to leverage against developpers, so that BlackBerry could be sure of having a big number of apps at the launch.

Talking about the Android Runtime, you should include the abysmal performance of ports, and most people not liking them.
    A short visit in the BBW should show you that pretty easily.

The biggest complaints from users mostly come because big named apps arent available.
    An easy example would be Shazam.

Go into BlackBerry World and read the reviews for Soundhound.
    A lot of poeple, talk about Shazam not being available, but that thx to Soundcloud, they couldn't care less anymore.

People want the big named apps first and foremost, the rest comes afterwards, in their list of priorities.

But where you apparently struggle to follow, is the point that I would have no need, if I just directly buy a HTC One, to decide between specs or apps.
    I can get both.
    On the future A10 I can't get either of them.

BlackBerry clearly decided to cater to devs, instead of consumers with their first A10.
    I hope for BlackBerry that this was worth it, but I just can't see it.
    If I do not have the Apps, I should at least have the specs...
    Like this, BBRY hasn't got a single one of them.

Posted via CB10
    06-25-13 07:31 AM
    I downloaded the os 10.1.0.2354 on Sunday and it was working fine but now my browers won't work at all and I rebooted and nothing. Can anyone help me out please. I'm on att and have a Z10

Posted via CB10
    I'd suggest looking at this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...-3-4-a-812706/ and ask your question there.
    06-25-13 09:30 AM
57 123