[QOUTE]Since you are a big Audi fan you should accept the philosophy of "form follows function" but you keep denying that the "chin" has a function for some reason?

Posted via CB10
    I'm not only a fan, I'm an owner, only cars I've ever owned since my first A4. Audi would never do something so hideous, their designs are beautiful. Yeah, I mean you guys seem to have the inability to tell whether letters are upside down or not, but let's ignore that fact, Audi would definitely find a much better integration of for and function. Like I said a subura WTX spoiler has a lot of function, but Audi would never disgrace it's form by putting such a hideous beast on display.they did what, oh they integrated the spoiler into the trunk design or they actually have it ascend at the proper speed if needed out of the trunk. Bberry just stuck a silver chin on... What happened to the form, I just see function.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app[/QUOTE]

With all respect... Audi design must be beutiful only for US buyer taste, as most usdm cars are totaly ugly. In Europe, audi design is the most boring and obe of the ugliest, it didnt change since 1990 and its design language is rubbish compared to MB, BMW, Lexus, Jaguar

Posted via Z10 from Lithuania
    02-22-14 04:30 AM
    I'm not only a fan, I'm an owner, only cars I've ever owned since my first A4. Audi would never do something so hideous, their designs are beautiful. Yeah, I mean you guys seem to have the inability to tell whether letters are upside down or not, but let's ignore that fact, Audi would definitely find a much better integration of for and function. Like I said a subura WTX spoiler has a lot of function, but Audi would never disgrace it's form by putting such a hideous beast on display.they did what, oh they integrated the spoiler into the trunk design or they actually have it ascend at the proper speed if needed out of the trunk. Bberry just stuck a silver chin on... What happened to the form, I just see function.

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    With all respect... Audi design must be beutiful only for US buyer taste, as most usdm cars are totaly ugly. In Europe, audi design is the most boring and obe of the ugliest, it didnt change since 1990 and its design language is rubbish compared to MB, BMW, Lexus, Jaguar

Posted via Z10 from Lithuania[/QUOTE]

You must be still selling Audi tom 1990s , if you think today's Audi designs are boring?

The R8 is boring? The s5, the a7? Surely you jest??? The rumored A9? Audi has the strongest sales it's had ever today, and it's the number 1 seller in Asia luxury market , and in the US it's for sure bullied BMW and MB as of late, by far MB has become the old man of The three. Remember VW GMBH is the owner of Bently, Lamborghini, and Bughatti, and for sure VW upped the anti big time with Audi.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    02-24-14 02:43 AM
    Yes Audi is very ugly to me.
    02-24-14 03:20 AM
    Did I come in the wrong forum? Must have made a wrong turn and ended up in a Euro car site

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 05:41 AM
    I wish it had the z10 design, now that is sexy. Love it nonetheless.

Posted via my awesome Z30!
    02-24-14 06:40 PM
    ^^Agreed... compare with Z10 in terms of design and look, Z30 is not that good...

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 07:32 PM
    I like the Z10 design but the whole glass front of the Z30 is nice...begging to be cracked though. The back cover from the Q10 is great for a phone this size, and I like the aluminium bar at the bottom, it goes around the whole phone which is a nice touch

BlackBerry Z30 STA-100-2 running 10.2.1.2102
    02-24-14 09:45 PM
    It's cf back and I believe aluminum , I guess they could have found a way to make the bottom piece black but that would add an extra piece screws or paint process and bumps up manufacturing cost of the phone.

I actually think it's nice

I flick!
    02-24-14 09:57 PM
    Audi is the king of under stated! It would be like taking a perfectly good A8 and throwing a Subaru WRX spoiler on the back? The asymmetry of the z30 is hideous, it's like design guy was sitting in the lab man this screen just looks too sleek on its own, I know what it needs a giant chin hanging off it like a hump on a Victoria's Secret angel

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    At least the subaru spends less time having its variable crap steering or gear box fixed unlike the audi

The metal piece is not an add on its part of the chassis and probably houses some electronics

I flick!
    02-24-14 10:01 PM
    Yep, so ugly I bought and love it lol. Can't fault anyone for not liking it though, to each their own.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-14 10:19 PM
    The best phone I ever had. Even friends using latest Android & IOS gadgets confirm it's superiority on every angle. It does everything. That's why it's so ugly that I hate it!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 05:23 AM
    It's a black rectangle (sorta). It's kind of hard to screw that up
    02-25-14 05:27 AM
162 ... 567