Fantastic thread

C001B7B16 The Gif Exchange
    imcurved likes this.
    02-12-14 09:18 AM
    No self respecting man would ever buy a phone in a Gold, mine is black, and you can go to the store yourself and see that's one good looking phone!

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    Looks the same as the 5...too thin, screen too small, disproportionately tall, too much bezel on top and bottom. Though it does come with a sapphire home button now. I guess that's +5 points. Yeah, I don't need to buy a 5S to be able to tell that it is the same as the 5, which is a thinner, more extruded version of 4/4S, which is a more rectangular version of the 3/3S, which looks like the original iPhone. See where I'm going with this?

By the way, I don't like the silver chin either. Just don't tell me that the iPhone looks good.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 09:18 AM
    Looks the same as the 5...too thin, screen too small, disproportionately tall, too much bezel on top and bottom. Though it does come with a sapphire home button now. I guess that's +5 points. Yeah, I don't need to buy a 5S to be able to tell that it is the same as the 5, which is a thinner, more extruded version of 4/4S, which is a more rectangular version of the 3/3S, which looks like the original iPhone. See where I'm going with this?

By the way, I don't like the silver chin either. Just don't tell me that the iPhone looks good.

Posted via CB10
    Even if this is your opinion, where does it make the z30 anymore attractive.

02-12-14 09:20 AM
    Anyone else think the z30 is ugly?

The white Z10 looks beautiful compared to the bubbly-looking bezel of the white Z30.
    02-12-14 09:29 AM
    Even if this is your opinion, where does it make the z30 anymore attractive.

Well, I suppose it is no more or less attractive than any other phone around. Even with the ugly silver chin though, it still looks better than the iPhone. It also looks better than the S4, or any other Samsung. Not as good as the HTC One, but only because of the silver chin.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 09:36 AM
    NO!!!!!!!!!!
    02-12-14 09:39 AM
    I guess the other thing I forgot to mention is that the next iPhone will look a lot like the Z30. Edge to edge glass, though probably it will do away with a silly chin. If you do ignore the chin the Z30 is one of the best looking phones out there.

Posted via CB10
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    02-12-14 10:04 AM
    To the z10, and q10, Samsung cheap look etc are bad too.

Z10 and Q10, look so much better, and 5s puts it to shame.

But I was really considering it in its own, it's a ugly, the silver chin really ruins it.

Sent from my iPhone using CB Forums mobile app
    Flip it over and compare. Back of Z10 looks super ugly. Gotta have my Carbon Weave!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 11:09 AM
    i have BBZ10 and a blackberry dealer asked me to exchange with Z30 just pay a little amount to upgrade.however after checking Z30 seems look like a OLD WOMEN ..

i love my Z10
    Sorry, I gotta bite on this one... you think a Z30 looks like an old woman? Or ... multiple old women, i guess...??!

I dont recall seeing wrinkles or varicose veins on it... I guess ill have to take a closer look
    02-12-14 11:19 AM
    Anyone else think the z30 is ugly?

Do you lie awake at night thinking about these brilliant observations? Are you sleeping with your iPaid under your pillow? Is that what does it?

Just curious.
    02-12-14 11:26 AM
    Flip it over and compare. Back of Z10 looks super ugly. Gotta have my Carbon Weave!

Posted via CB10
    But I'm usually looking at the front, I'm just saying? Plus why so I only get a nice backside, I like a pretty face too... I guess you can always put a bag over it.

02-12-14 11:28 AM
    Do you lie awake at night thinking about these brilliant observations? Are you sleeping with your iPaid under your pillow? Is that what does it?

Just curious.
    No just my z10

02-12-14 11:28 AM
    I guess the other thing I forgot to mention is that the next iPhone will look a lot like the Z30. Edge to edge glass, though probably it will do away with a silly chin. If you do ignore the chin the Z30 is one of the best looking phones out there.

Posted via CB10
    You know if you ignore that hump on her back , she could be a Victoria's Secret angel ???

02-12-14 11:29 AM
    Im surprised at how many people think the iPhone 5s is ugly... I hate almost everything about the iPhone, but the one thing that i'll give it credit for is that its actually (in my opinion) a gorgeous phone... Nice materials, excellent build quality..

While im praising Apple (very very for me to do haha) I gotta say their new charging cables are great. Amazing design; reversible ends (dont have to worry which side is up when plugging it in) rounded corners, so even if ur plugging the cable into your phone in the dark, you're not going to scrape up the sides of the charging port with your blind stabbing.. Also their chargers for their laptops are magnetic, so if you trip over the wire, it breaks away from the laptop instead of sending your laptop flying into a wall ...

That being said, the iPhone seems fragile.. as if it might shatter if you look at it wrong lol... so perhaps that a bit of form over function there.
    02-12-14 11:30 AM
    Is the screen for Z30 5"?
    My idea of true mobile device on the go should be smaller, much smaller, 3.5 to max 4" (iPhone 4/4s was ideal).
    Anything over 5" is considered a phablet, and the phablet is the most ridiculous idea in the mobile scene, IMO :-)
    It's too big for a phone (funny to look at people talking to a large slab), and too small for a tablet size display.
    Phablet is a big compromise, trying to satisfy two contradicting requirements, and unable to satisfy both in the end.
    Carry a palm size device o the go, and when you really need a larger display (only advantage of the phablet is the display size, really),
    skip those compromise, and go directly to a tablet (7 or 11", or whatever). You can wait until you reach the tablet, or always carry it on the go like I do (I leave an iPad Mini in my car).
    When you are walking, a palm sized device is the best.
    That's what I eventually learned after so many years of using all sorts of mobile devices. Strange but true :-).
    And yes, the Z30 (or any other large phones) is ugly. YMMV.
    02-12-14 12:06 PM
    I wish the silver "chin" was done in a brushed alloy and not plastic....that's all.

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD
    02-12-14 12:13 PM
    But I'm usually looking at the front, I'm just saying? Plus why so I only get a nice backside, I like a pretty face too... I guess you can always put a bag over it.

Yes the screen is nicer on a Z10 but seems to me (and most other consumers) the trend is leaning towards edge to edge glass display. Pretty soon will be no distinguishing features on the face, just glass :-) That's why they felt the need for the so called "ugly" chin as an orientation mark. Amazes me why people second guess or question why educated, paid professionals do things for a multi billion dollar company.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 12:16 PM
    Battery life is amazing..........I love my Z30
    iphone, prepare your double or triple spare battery
    S4, I have it also, but the keyboard is bad, so many mistypes
    02-12-14 12:17 PM
    Is the screen for Z30 5"?
    My idea of true mobile device on the go should be smaller, much smaller, 3.5 to max 4" (iPhone 4/4s was ideal).
    Anything over 5" is considered a phablet, and the phablet is the most ridiculous idea in the mobile scene, IMO :-)
    It's too big for a phone (funny to look at people talking to a large slab), and too small for a tablet size display.
    Phablet is a big compromise, trying to satisfy two contradicting requirements, and unable to satisfy both in the end.
    Carry a palm size device o the go, and when you really need a larger display (only advantage of the phablet is the display size, really),
    skip those compromise, and go directly to a tablet (7 or 11", or whatever). You can wait until you reach the tablet, or always carry it on the go like I do (I leave an iPad Mini in my car).
    When you are walking, a palm sized device is the best.
    That's what I eventually learned after so many years of using all sorts of mobile devices. Strange but true :-).
    And yes, the Z30 (or any other large phones) is ugly. YMMV.
    So uhh...Where ya parking these days?
    Carjackd and xanadome like this.
    02-12-14 12:21 PM
    Yes the screen is nicer on a Z10 but seems to me (and most other consumers) the trend is leaning towards edge to edge glass display. Pretty soon will be no distinguishing features on the face, just glass :-) That's why they felt the need for the so called "ugly" chin as an orientation mark. Amazes me why people second guess or question why educated, paid professionals do things for a multi billion dollar company.

Posted via CB10
    You think every decision a company makes is a good one, or any professional does? I don't know why would anyone question any of blackberries decision making, apparently by your logic especially over the last few years they are immune to making bad decisions?

I don't know a same color bottom bezel ala z10 with a bold blackberry written on it, would be far too complicated for the average consumer to figure out up from down.

02-12-14 12:21 PM
    Could u post a pic up when u put it on? I'm curious to see what it would like.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry, I just checked this. Saw someone wanted to see what I was talking about. Don't have it yet, but pulled the image from amazon. It is under z30 skins.

Anyone think Z30 is ugly?-img_20140212_133308.png

Posted via CB10
    Karan Mohal and emkay47 like this.
    02-12-14 12:34 PM
    Looks like someone is in the minority....
    02-12-14 12:35 PM
    So uhh...Where ya parking these days?
    Hahaha, when I leave the car, my iPad is locked in my glove compartment, or it is usually the time to bring it with me anyway. If somebody breaks-in, it happens, what can I do?
    No big deal. I am just too lazy to bring a thing like a tablet back and forth between my room and the car. When I am not in the car, I am usually not far from my another (11") tablet or laptop.
    When I need a larger display to take a look at email attachments etc, view some illustrations or create anything, it is usually in a car.
    Otherwise, I do carry both a 9900 and an iPhone 5s, but mostly without the iPhone. My 9900 is a dedicated communications device.
    Karan Mohal likes this.
    02-12-14 12:39 PM

Posted via CB10

lol so many times that I had picked up my Nexus 4 thinking my power button fell off only to find out I was holding it upside down.
    NtotheK likes this.
    02-12-14 12:41 PM
    I think Z30 is really good looking

Posted via CB10 with my crazy beautiful Q10
    BergerKing likes this.
    02-12-14 01:04 PM
162 12345 ...