I have been waiting for the Z30 sale from shopblackberry for a few weeks now so have been checking. Saw the sale before CB even posted it, but slight issue.

I checked a few days ago and the white Z30 was there... then the white went to notify when in stock. Now, the sale is finally here and I don't see the white Z30 at all :-(

Looks like the only option for the US is the black version?

I don't necessarily need a new Z30, but figured there would be a sale before the Leap came out and was hoping to get a new white one. Didn't want this post to come off as shallow lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 06:53 PM
    yup only the black one in the US.
    04-18-15 09:18 PM
    But 229 is a deal for the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-15 11:28 PM
    But 229 is a deal for the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, I've been holding out for this sale. Still haven't ordered, but basically have a leather pouch and matte screen protectors already for the Z30. My current Z30 was white. Dropped once and cracked the screen. Had a bad experience with Amazon sellers sending the Verizon screen.

Finally just bought a black screen from US Cellular which came with scratches, but I put it on anyway and covered the scratches with the matte protector. So the phone is white with a black screen and besides the scratches, I of course had to take the device apart voiding any warranty, etc. Might have to go black! Hopefully there will be stock when I can order.

Edit: Also worth mentioning, I use HDMI frequently and enjoy the stereo speakers so will not be getting a Leap although aesthetically I love the Leap... hate the name though lol.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 12:33 AM
    Yup, I've been holding out for this sale. Still haven't ordered, but basically have a leather pouch and matte screen protectors already for the Z30. My current Z30 was white. Dropped once and cracked the screen. Had a bad experience with Amazon sellers sending the Verizon screen.

Finally just bought a black screen from US Cellular which came with scratches, but I put it on anyway and covered the scratches with the matte protector. So the phone is white with a black screen and besides the scratches, I of course had to take the device apart voiding any warranty, etc. Might have to go black! Hopefully there will be stock when I can order.

Edit: Also worth mentioning, I use HDMI frequently and enjoy the stereo speakers so will not be getting a Leap although aesthetically I love the Leap... hate the name though lol.

Posted via CB10
    Staples.com has the white z30 on sale for $299

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 01:07 AM
    I have been waiting for the Z30 sale from shopblackberry for a few weeks now so have been checking. Saw the sale before CB even posted it, but slight issue.

I checked a few days ago and the white Z30 was there... then the white went to notify when in stock. Now, the sale is finally here and I don't see the white Z30 at all :-(

Looks like the only option for the US is the black version?

I don't necessarily need a new Z30, but figured there would be a sale before the Leap came out and was hoping to get a new white one. Didn't want this post to come off as shallow lol.

Posted via CB10
    I just got my white z30 for $250 in Canada.

Z30 STA100-5 on OS 10.3.1.2726 / SR 10.3.1.1877
    04-19-15 01:15 AM
    Staples.com has the white z30 on sale for $299

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately, I'm not in Canada...

Is this Staples in the US? I do think the black is a great deal as well. Just don't NEED a new phone, but for that price a new phone off contract with warranty with them specs just can't be beat.

Will likely make a decision and order later tonight. If by chance the sale ends or the Z30 sells out then it wasn't meant to be. Just my way of looking at it.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 08:17 AM
    Unfortunately, I'm not in Canada...

Is this Staples in the US? I do think the black is a great deal as well. Just don't NEED a new phone, but for that price a new phone off contract with warranty with them specs just can't be beat.

Will likely make a decision and order later tonight. If by chance the sale ends or the Z30 sells out then it wasn't meant to be. Just my way of looking at it.

Posted via CB10
    Staples.com is for usa. Staples.ca is for Canada. Shopcrackberry has the white z30 on sale for $249 cdn

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 09:04 AM
    Check here on Shop CrackBerry.

Try USA Store. This is the Canadian link.

BlackBerry Z30 Unlocked 16 GB World Phone (White) | BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry Canada
    04-19-15 09:08 AM
    You guys are right. Staples website in the US shows the white Z30 for $299. Assumed that this was Canada only. I contacted CB when the $250 was announced and they said they do not plan on adding the white Z30 to the US store.

Thanks for the help! Have a few options now.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-15 10:18 AM
    Ebay

04-19-15 09:45 PM