This is most likely software related but have only experienced this issue using my Z30. Curious if others have to.

In 10.2, occasionally, I would unlock the phone OR when taking it out of bedside mode and the phone would operate fine except no apps would open. You could click them but it would do nothing. Same with messages in the Hub. Only resolution was to restart device.

Now on 10.2.1, it doesn't happen as often. But this morning for example. Took phone out of bedside mode and all was fine. Went to open a email received overnight and it started to open. It by dimming screen but stopped there. Screen went back to normal brightness and at that point, I couldn't open any message. I could select any message hit not open. Apps would open but I couldn't populate anything. Even Device manager would open but no pages would load information. I had to restart the phone.

Software yes, but frustrating none the less. Whole checking device monitor it seems that at some point overnight. Battery usage and CPU usage went to 0 for many hours till I woke the phone. Haven't pinpointed what could be the cause. But I am noticing I'm having to restart my device more and more lately.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:19 PM
    Posted in wrong forum. Mods, can you please move to BlackBerry 10 OS forum. Sorry about that.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:28 PM