I gotta be honest, while I love a lot of what BB10 offers I am really starting to lose patience with my Z10. The battery life and speakerphone are just bad and I'd really like to get my hands on a Z30.

Any ideas on when it's coming or if it's even coming to AT&T?
    12-02-13 08:03 AM
    There are a number of threads here in the forum all asking this same question. Bottom line is no one knows. Plenty of speculation though, mostly negative.

So let me add mine: I do not believe AT&T has any interest in the Z30. Or for that matter, anything BlackBerry. If you go by their actions, you can't believe otherwise.

If you want the phone right now and you need to stay with AT&T then you'll need to buy it unlocked. You will most likely not get LTE as none of the Z30's currently on the market support the band that AT&T uses.
    12-02-13 09:22 AM
    There are a number of threads here in the forum all asking this same question. Bottom line is no one knows. Plenty of speculation though, mostly negative.

So let me add mine: I do not believe AT&T has any interest in the Z30. Or for that matter, anything BlackBerry. If you go by their actions, you can't believe otherwise.

If you want the phone right now and you need to stay with AT&T then you'll need to buy it unlocked. You will most likely not get LTE as none of the Z30's currently on the market support the band that AT&T uses.
    Yeah that's the problem I face. I don't want to lose LTE and get zero support for the phone should I have any problems with it. Besides that my company wouldn't let me use it anyway as it isn't an approved decide until the carrier has it. It really disturbs me that this phone might not come to AT&T.
    12-02-13 09:42 AM
    Yeah that's the problem I face. I don't want to lose LTE and get zero support for the phone should I have any problems with it. Besides that my company wouldn't let me use it anyway as it isn't an approved decide until the carrier has it. It really disturbs me that this phone might not come to AT&T.
    Classic ATT move. No money in the business to drive the sales. Until and unless the American market changes its ways we BB users are in serious trouble with ATT. My choice is unlocked and lose LTE but that does not work for many these days. Would rather have the phone I prefer than to live with ATT decisions.
    12-02-13 01:55 PM

There is another thread in this forum where people are saying the are getting LTE with AT&T:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=880146

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 07:04 AM
    There is another thread in this forum where people are saying the are getting LTE with AT&T:

Posted via CB10
    This is true. Check the thread. I'm a little busy today and can't repost my findings.

BlackBerry Z...My weapon of choice.
    12-03-13 07:31 AM

Posted via CB10
    Not saying there won't be isolated incidents of people getting LTE depending on their areas. But if you order a Z30 to use on AT&T expecting LTE, be prepared to be disappointed.
    3hb78ftg likes this.
    12-03-13 10:14 AM
    I am an AT&T corporate customer and I was told the Z30 will NOT be carried by them.

I need to decide between buying a sta100-5 and run it on hspa or going to Verizon and port my phone number.

AT&T could have ordered a few thousand units. I don't understand why blackberry won't do so either. If the STA100-1 was available directly from BlackBerry, I would have purchased two or more units for me and my staff.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:01 AM
    I gotta be honest, while I love a lot of what BB10 offers I am really starting to lose patience with my Z10. The battery life and speakerphone are just bad and I'd really like to get my hands on a Z30.

Any ideas on when it's coming or if it's even coming to AT&T?
    The speaker phone is good as long as you don't compare it to the Z30's speakerphone.

Posted via CB10
    12-03-13 11:03 AM
    Not saying there won't be isolated incidents of people getting LTE depending on their areas. But if you order a Z30 to use on AT&T expecting LTE, be prepared to be disappointed.
    Exactly. This is why I mention my location and point out that there is no guarantee that this will be the same for others.

BlackBerry Z...My weapon of choice.
    12-03-13 08:38 PM