Hey,
    So I have the Otterbox Defender with holster and the BlackBerry leather swivel holster, but I rather like the transform case. Is there a holster that will work with it, like the seidio holster works with the Z10 transform, or any other holster cases that you've seen for sale? I'm not really finding too much in the way of anything. All help is greatly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    01-01-14 12:01 PM
    There seem to be many options.

holster cases for blackberry z30 - Google Search

There is one "transform" in the lot but I don't know if that's what you're looking for.

http://www.google.com/shopping/produ...d=0CJMHEKYrMBw
    01-01-14 12:51 PM
    Thanks, I did the same search, and while it seems like there's a lot to look at there really isn't much more than the two holsters I mentioned. Also, I'm not looking for the Transform Case for the Z30 as I already have it but a holster that would work in tandem with it. Or another case/hoslter combo that seems less bulky than the Otterbox.

Single-finger-flickin-fun from the BEST damn virtual keyboard in existence....The BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    01-01-14 01:22 PM
    Thanks, I did the same search, and while it seems like there's a lot to look at there really isn't much more than the two holsters I mentioned. Also, I'm not looking for the Transform Case for the Z30 as I already have it but a holster that would work in tandem with it. Or another case/hoslter combo that seems less bulky than the Otterbox.

Single-finger-flickin-fun from the BEST damn virtual keyboard in existence....The BlackBerry Z30 Everybody!
    ah dangnabbit I'm sorry. Hopefully someone who's got the device has better results for you.
    01-01-14 01:30 PM
    This is exactly the same combo I am actively looking for but to no avail
    01-01-14 02:36 PM
    It's really a bummer, because it's a beast of a phone (in a splendid way). It deserves to be protected but the Otterbox takes away too much of its beauty. The Transform Case showcases that beauty well, so all I need is a way to transport the device. Pockets are no-go for me....too much other sh*t. I try to wear a Scottevest as much as possible for the tech pockets but that's not really a solid solution. Who's going to make the killer case/holster combo? Something along the lines of the Seidio Active case and holster would be great. It doesn't seem that anyone is really interested in producing something, which is real sad because it is a great phone.

Hopefully someone in the forums has that insight that we seek.

saebeil likes this.
    01-01-14 04:47 PM
    Let's face it: we are the minority of the minorities, nobody is going to create a product tailored to our needs.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-14 01:16 AM
    I have been looking for a case/holster combo as well. Had one for my z10 and now that i have the z30 I want the same thing. I actually called Seido and they said they did not see anything being made, bummer...
    aha likes this.
    01-02-14 01:22 PM