hello there... does anyone have tried/know any holster that works well for a z30 with a tpu skin on? thanks!
    01-21-14 02:03 AM
    If Seidio ever gets around to releasing some cases for Z30, their holsters would be a likely candidate.

Which TPU skin did you get?
    01-21-14 03:04 AM
    i use this tpu skin, and honestly, cannot be happier... i have dropped the phone two or three times and the case held strong and protected the phone... and also, it looks professional...

Black Mixed Honeycomb TPU Soft Cover Case Film for Blackberry Z30 4G LTE UQSB014 | eBay

If Seidio ever gets around to releasing some cases for Z30, their holsters would be a likely candidate.

Which TPU skin did you get?
    01-21-14 10:21 AM
    I modified the Z30 leather holster to fit the Z30 with the flip cover installed.. Involved cutting the stitching holding the two halves of the holster together and carefully hand stitching a thin strip of leather in between the two halves to allow a thicker device to fit.. On my Z10 with a case, I found a Nexus holster would work just about perfectly, but the Z30, being one of the larger devices on the market, tends to have limited choices if you want both a case (to prevent damage in case of drops, etc) as well as a holster to carry it in..
    01-21-14 11:37 AM
    Interesting... mind taking pics? would be great to see it... thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 02:22 PM