Just left a Verizon store outside of Philadelphia, PA. They said the Z30 will go on sale for online or phone orders on the Thursday the 14th. Had no information on in store release. SMH...

Posted with my Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    11-11-13 06:00 PM
    Their press release said online

Posted via White Z10
    Last edited by illlya; 11-11-13 at 06:28 PM.
    11-11-13 06:10 PM
    Been the same story everywhere I've been. Not really a push back. Online and tel sales

Z10STL100-4/10.2.0.1791, waiting on VZW Z30
    11-11-13 06:11 PM
    Why give shelf space to a phone that's not going to sell? Out yourself in the carriers shoes for a change.

Posted via CB10... Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803
    11-11-13 06:54 PM
    Why give shelf space to a phone that's not going to sell? Out yourself in the carriers shoes for a change.

Posted via CB10... Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803
    I agree with you and that's why this site is filled with all the enquiring post about availability. Maybe they thought it won't sell but based on initial interest here I think they are wrong, or is it you???

Posted via CB10
    11-11-13 07:10 PM
    One thing for sure it's hard to sell what's not in the store.
    11-11-13 07:12 PM
    Unfortunately online only really only sells to two types of people: businesses and those are looking for that phone. The average person buys tye phones either their friends have or what they try in the store. Sadly this won't help adoption but at least it will be available!
    angieberry10 likes this.
    11-11-13 08:09 PM
    Just thought advertising as "Exclusive" and then not carrying in store was a bit ridiculous. Also, VZW has a trade in program. Q10 worth $210 and Z10 worth $135. I know it's not a ton of cash, but it's $335 towards the Z30. Tough to pull that off in store without phones there as well.

11-11-13 08:56 PM
    Just thought advertising as "Exclusive" and then not carrying in store was a bit ridiculous. Also, VZW has a trade in program. Q10 worth $210 and Z10 worth $135. I know it's not a ton of cash, but it's $335 towards the Z30. Tough to pull that off in store without phones there as well.

They are worth less now, I think the Z10 is worth about 80.00 now, last time I looked .

Posted via White Z10
    11-11-13 09:15 PM
    Buying online is fine, but they should have at least a live demo unit. I'm a BlackBerry fan with a Z10 and I'm gonna have a hard time committing to ordering something that will be used on a daily (or every minute of the day) basis without first even being able to hold on or at least see it in person... I can't imagine someone that hasn't owned a BB10 device even remotely considering it.
    11-11-13 09:17 PM
    Buying online is fine, but they should have at least a live demo unit. I'm a BlackBerry fan with a Z10 and I'm gonna have a hard time committing to ordering something that will be used on a daily (or every minute of the day) basis without first even being able to hold on or at least see it in person... I can't imagine someone that hasn't owned a BB10 device even remotely considering it.
    Couldn't agree more. I know what I'm getting with the Z30 but still want to feel the real deal before buying. But who am I kidding, i'll be ordering it first thing Thursday morning, lol.

11-11-13 09:33 PM
    It costs a company a lot of money for its goods to be stocked at every store in the country. Things like shipping costs and inventory and handling the returns from unsold inventory.

I won't be surprised even if BlackBerry is doing it too as part of inventory risk management as it remains in the transformational phase. Especially if it intends to roll out new phones in a matter of a few months. The replacement for z10 is almost due.

BlackBerry however needs to master direct sale over online to continue this strategy. Kinda like nexus.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 12:13 AM
    If this is the case, then why was this not announced at the time that it had been announced that all of those on T-Mobile would not get this in store, but would be available on line only? When I heard that, I was glad that I was not on T-Mobile because it had been announced that it would be not only exclusive to Verizon but it would also be available in store for purchase. Now we are told that it is also going to be online or in store ordering for Verizon as well? No one knows who to believe anymore.

When I had inquired about this last week at my Verizon here in Chicago, I was told it would be available to purchase in store from Verizon. None of this online ordering or going in store to place an order for it to have it shipped to me, but that I would be able to walk in, purchase my phone and walk out of the store with phone in hand. The online only stuff had not even been mentioned. No one seems to know WTF is going on anymore!

If I wanted to order this online only, I would rather wait and give BB my money directly and order this on line as you can with their other offerings. I am sure it will make its way there soon enough. Cut out the carriers all together then if none of the stores seem to not want to stock the phone, for whatever reasoning they have behind it
    11-12-13 01:02 AM
    Not sure what the problem is with all the "I need to touch it" comments. I bought my Z10 sight unseen and never touched. I H A T E going to the VZW stores because the sales people try to push you on something else and are relentless!
    I haven't bought a phone in store since the friggin" StarTac!! lol!
    11-12-13 11:21 AM
    I wouldn't be too sure. I spoke with one rep who said it would be in store, spoke to a store rep today, who had no idea if they would have it,
    but said they "should have one" after I relayed the conversation I had with the 1st rep, and just finished an online chat session at verizonwireless.com, in which I was told they have no information about this phone (after they announced the 14th this morning).

The only thing I'm certain of is that if you talk with 5 different people at Verizon, you'll get 5 different answers. We'll see on Thursday.
    11-12-13 09:40 PM
    Google is growing really fast and apple is losing market but also BlackBerry and Microsoft. Google is now moving more and more usung people id, message and personal advertising to get more money.

Also on my computer google,gmail,plus is getting sometimes on my nerves.

I'm glad after 5 years android I Choose Blackberry 10. Good OS in Use and best virtual keyboard and love the hub.

Best choice and still hate itunes.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 04:45 PM
    Phone is available online now. As for stores, guess we'll find out in the morning

Posted with my Z10 or my Q10 on Verizon from Philly
    11-14-13 12:22 AM
    So... its exclusive to Verizon but only online and not in the stores?? that's just wrong....
    11-14-13 12:27 AM