Just strolled into the mall and saw a blackberry display in the Bell store. Went right for the Z30 and started fiddling with it. I was approached by a gentleman who asked if I had any questions. I said I was already a huge fan of the phone, so we started up a conversation about features and what not. He offered me his demo unit to handle as well since it wasn't tethered down to a display.

First off: I found out at the end that this guy was straight from BlackBerry. I can't believe every store doesn't have a BBRY rep! He was so friendly and even gave me a free Z10 pouch and casemate case for my phone! It was so awesome to see a smiling face repping blackberry.

Secondly: DAT PHONE! Definitely want one now! What an upgrade that would be!

Thanks John from blackberry, was nice to run into you today and have a chance to check out the awesome Z30!

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 04:07 PM
    Spread the word brother!
    Spread the word!

Z10 on Telus
    12-13-13 04:17 PM
    this is the type of story i like to read. we need more blackberry supporters working behind the desks at mobile phone stores..
    12-13-13 04:32 PM
    He was really laid back. Not like you'd expect a salesperson to be when you know they get something out of selling you the phone.

He had an actually BBRY display set up in the store. Don't think he worked for Bell at all really.

It was very refreshing to have that kind of an experience, especially when I love these phones so much!

MUST HAVE Z30 O_O
    12-13-13 04:42 PM
    Why aren't these guys in US stores? We need them.

Posted via CB10
    kthhrrsn and fragment137 like this.
    12-13-13 09:30 PM
    Just strolled into the mall and saw a blackberry display in the Bell store. Went right for the Z30 and started fiddling with it. I was approached by a gentleman who asked if I had any questions. I said I was already a huge fan of the phone, so we started up a conversation about features and what not. He offered me his demo unit to handle as well since it wasn't tethered down to a display.

First off: I found out at the end that this guy was straight from BlackBerry. I can't believe every store doesn't have a BBRY rep! He was so friendly and even gave me a free Z10 pouch and casemate case for my phone! It was so awesome to see a smiling face repping blackberry.

Secondly: DAT PHONE! Definitely want one now! What an upgrade that would be!

Thanks John from blackberry, was nice to run into you today and have a chance to check out the awesome Z30!

Posted via CB10
    Which mall?
    12-16-13 09:48 PM
    Was in the Burlington mall, at the Bell Store

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:14 PM