First thing I have to say is WOWWW!

OMG the colors! Perhaps the primary reason I went with the Z30 is the larger, AMOLED screen, for viewing pictures. I'm a bit of a shutterbug, even if the current range of BlackBerry 10 phones don't quite measure up to the Lumia and iPhone shooters. Just picking up the reds, oranges, greens randomly assorted throughout my room... colours are fab and the larger screen just gives a better look at the detail in focused, well taken shots.

Seriously, I thought brightness might be an issue coming from the Z10, but cranking the brightness makes for a nice bright screen.

Typing one handed is not quite as perfect as on the Z10, taking a smidgen more reach, but it's capable without strain. Balance of the device is perfect. Feels wonderful in the hand. Picked up the Transform Case and it's like it isn't even there.

I'm waiting on an unlock code to make this my main device. Despite the natural 'new toy high', I'm very pleased with the Z30 thus far. The display delivers.

Can't wait to really delve into the juicy innards of the Z30 in day-to-day use!

Posted via CB10
    spyeagle and geekaren like this.
    02-03-14 07:11 PM
    Can't wait to get one myself!
    02-03-14 07:39 PM
    Mine comes tomorrow and it feels like it can't come soon enough lol

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-03-14 08:42 PM
    I just can't take it anymore, I have to stay away from the Z30 subforum..

Must. Buy. Z30. Tomorrow!....

Posted via CB10
    farskija, Bobert_123 and mjdimer like this.
    02-03-14 08:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha. Did me in too. I got mine a few weeks ago. Just watched a nice show on Netflix. Sooooooo happy with this device and 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:10 PM
    I just picked mine up yesterday. I'm liking it so far, with my previous phone being an iPhone 4S and a Galaxy S2 Lte prior to that.

Love the size, keyboard and most of all operating system right now. Side loading android apps is what sold me, as I'm not sure I would have taken the plunge without that option.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:14 PM
    Mine should be here tomorrow. After messing with the non working prototype one I have and this forum I can't wait to get it! It's like a kid before Christmas!

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-03-14 09:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    My sentiments exactly!

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:39 PM
    First thing I have to say is WOWWW!

OMG the colors! Perhaps the primary reason I went with the Z30 is the larger, AMOLED screen, for viewing pictures. I'm a bit of a shutterbug, even if the current range of BlackBerry 10 phones don't quite measure up to the Lumia and iPhone shooters. Just picking up the reds, oranges, greens randomly assorted throughout my room... colours are fab and the larger screen just gives a better look at the detail in focused, well taken shots.

Seriously, I thought brightness might be an issue coming from the Z10, but cranking the brightness makes for a nice bright screen.

Typing one handed is not quite as perfect as on the Z10, taking a smidgen more reach, but it's capable without strain. Balance of the device is perfect. Feels wonderful in the hand. Picked up the Transform Case and it's like it isn't even there.

I'm waiting on an unlock code to make this my main device. Despite the natural 'new toy high', I'm very pleased with the Z30 thus far. The display delivers.

Can't wait to really delve into the juicy innards of the Z30 in day-to-day use!

Posted via CB10
    The AMOLED screen is awesome. I love the dark themes on Z30, including in the settings. I have an all black background and even on the lowest brightness, I can see everything quite clearly. I also think they made some improvements to the camera app for indoor conditions. I was taking video with the Z30 and had way less artifacts than on the Z10. Going to do some more testing to see...
    02-04-14 12:35 AM
    Had mine for a few months now.

Best upgrade ever, and can actually see myself keeping this thing for a few years. Yes, its that good.

Now with 10.2.1 and ability to add Android apps….. I couldn't be happier.

Best BlackBerry ever!
    02-04-14 04:13 AM