So now that I'm going strong at my new job (my last post iPhone 6 vs Z30 at work) I've been using Outlook to view my work emails through their server. It has worked well until recently with a "disconnected" kept showing and I wasn't getting my emails. I thought I would delete it and reinstall it. I can't. (I noticed in the recent BB10 update, I can through the "add account" put the Exchange in there, but that was after I attempted to delete it). It won't delete off the phone, just the icon. If I go to Play Store it shows as installed, and that it is an "admin" or something and I can't reinstall it or delete it. What gives??? I need this on my Z30 as working with the i6 is the death of me.

Thanks.
    09-17-15 02:22 AM
    The mail client built in for Z30 via "accounts" should work with your "Outlook" account unless you are referring to having a work Exchange account with active sync enabled. Even then both should work without using an "app".

Z30STA100-2/10.3.2.2639
    09-17-15 05:51 AM
    You might try opening Device Monitor. At the bottom are TABS. Hit the Storage Tab, then hit the Menu and Search for the app's name. If found, Tap and HOLD on it and options should show to DELETE it. Try deleting through there.

Good luck.
    Ecm likes this.
    09-17-15 08:51 AM
    You might try opening Device Monitor. At the bottom are TABS. Hit the Storage Tab, then hit the Menu and Search for the app's name. If found, Tap and HOLD on it and options should show to DELETE it. Try deleting through there.

Good luck.

This definitely the best way to delete apps, especially android apps!
    09-17-15 09:38 AM