I keep telling myself that soon as the official 10.2.1 is released it will change but I'm so fed up of using the leak and things closing and glitches and the rubbish camera it's making me fall out with the z30 maybe I just don't understand all the technical stuff too well to get the most from it who knows. Having come from iPhone and Android BlackBerry is still very much a business phone and not suited to someone looking for more.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 12:55 AM
    Hm, I can only speak to my experience with the Z10 (Z30 arriving in the mail tomorrow!) but I agree with you about the camera. I'm pretty disappointed in BlackBerrry's lack of focus on an amazing camera. Using my old iPhone 4S today as an interim while I wait for the new phone I realized I miss it's snappiness. That being said, I like being able to take a picture by clicking anywhere on the screen.

Other than that though, I don't feel ya. I think BB10 is built for work AND play and does both very well.

Get a phone that makes you happy though! If you don't find enjoyment using it then it's not right for you.
    Taede and TrueKulcha like this.
    12-12-13 01:16 AM
    Well, the os an amazing phone, it has thrice the iPhone battery, bigger screen and way way better audio and keyboard and with the latest leak, we can even get android apps!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 01:17 AM
    Go back to the official 10.2 OS. Problem solved.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 01:30 AM
    I came from iPhone to z30 and don't regret it. Sure it doesn't have all the same apps but you can generally find the same ones from other devs or android. I like the OS a lot better after getting bored with ios updates and saw no real reason for my to change up to 5s. I'm more than happy giving blackberry support, it has most of the apps I had on my iPhone and add in the battery, speaker etc.

I got my iPhone with 3gs and saw it's progression over the years, I saw iphone lack of big dev apps and multiple lighter and whip apps that are still there. The app selection wasn't grand back then either. And being with blackberry now and seeing their progression so far they have way better apps than iPhone did in their early days. Guess I just like to see companies innovations in their os updates over time too.. root for the underdog they say

Posted via CB10
    TrueKulcha, kbz1960 and kjpeigan like this.
    12-12-13 01:41 AM
    I bought a Z30, sold it off 2 days later to my brother. I just couldn't stand swiping on that huge screen. Seems the Z10 was the best size for swipe gestures in Portrait mode.

back to the Q10.
    12-12-13 01:55 AM
    I say you go back to the official 10.2. You will not experience any errors you are experiencing right with that that os.

Proud owner of Q10, Z10 and Z30
    12-12-13 02:20 AM
    I bought a Z30, sold it off 2 days later to my brother. I just couldn't stand swiping on that huge screen. Seems the Z10 was the best size for swipe gestures in Portrait mode.

back to the Q10.
    I got used to z30. Now z10 looks too small for me. Plus, I just did a presentation at my work with my usb hooked up to my phone and my battery is at 19% after 20 hours of medium use.

You won't be able to get that with the z10

midnightdoom likes this.
    12-12-13 02:21 AM

back to the Q10.
    My fingers are quite short to be honest when I hold the z30 it seems oversized (i'm Asian btw). it's not as comfortable as the z10 and hence i'm giving it a miss

Encrypted via OS 10.2.1.1055 on my Z10
    12-12-13 02:58 AM
    I'm like the OS that's not the issue I do take lots of photos of my two kids though and suppose for me that's a major thing. I also use instagram lots and the Facebook app which is poor for BlackBerry not even a basic option of selecting top stories or most recent. The camera is constantly out of focus. It's a shame as the I like the screen size and the keyboard and battery is brilliant. just not enough to make me keep it I don't think

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 04:13 AM
    My Mrs uses the iPhone 5s.

Painful to watch her use the keyboard while typing a text message.

She remains a basic user - in a four banger calculator wholesome sort of way!

This said the BlackBerry 10 - Z30 keyboard would serve her well.

Remembered when BlackBerry os 7 would not erase when the cursor was furthest to the left - and hitting the delete button did nothing.

iPhone 5s remains this way today!

BlackBerry 10 has finally sorted this regular editing approach.

It's these small things which reminds me of the intelligence which BlackBerry has put into their units - when using the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BB_makes_it_happen; 12-18-13 at 09:26 PM.
    TrueKulcha likes this.
    12-12-13 04:41 AM
    I have never been into leaks.. Can't bare all the pains in pushing first and then fighting like a warrior with it .. lol

It's best to wait for a while and deploy ONLY official release.. I am on 10.2 and it just works !
    12-12-13 04:44 AM
    love my Z30 with 429 when I reveived my Z30 I install straight 1055 but after 2 days i decided to install 429 and that is the bomb and I sideloaded 2 android apps. Happy user here
    12-12-13 08:17 AM
    I do! So, far so good! I'm enjoying the android apps

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:29 AM
    I keep telling myself that soon as the official 10.2.1 is released it will change but I'm so fed up of using the leak and things closing and glitches and the rubbish camera it's making me fall out with the z30 maybe I just don't understand all the technical stuff too well to get the most from it who knows. Having come from iPhone and Android BlackBerry is still very much a business phone and not suited to someone looking for more.

Posted via CB10
    Yes u are the only one.

Posted via CB10
    Doolittle2 likes this.
    12-12-13 08:35 AM
    yes, 10.2.1.1055 leak has some issues, but to me, none of them are enough to say "i'm not in love"
    the camera is slightly off in this leak. its super slow, and just not as responsive as it was on the official 10.2 that came w/ the phone.
    in addition, if you have the "phone" open in an active frame, the camera stutters and freezes as you pan around...
    but still, look at the pros of the leak? way more to love!
    SDTRMG likes this.
    12-12-13 08:57 AM
    I have never been into leaks.. Can't bare all the pains in pushing first and then fighting like a warrior with it .. lol

It's best to wait for a while and deploy ONLY official release.. I am on 10.2 and it just works !
    I want next year's new BlackBerry features on my BlackBerry10 yesterday . Having said that I've kept my Z30 on the official OS

I didn't like the Z30 at first because of weight and size. Now that I've got used to it I really enjoy using it.

My Z10 and Q10 now feel tiny !

Posted from my Z30 via the CB app
    12-12-13 11:16 AM
    I live mine so much I spent 1200 dollars on it

Sent from my Z30
    12-12-13 11:22 AM
    I left the Z10 for the Z30, and I LOVE IT!!!!!!
    12-12-13 11:29 AM
    yes, 10.2.1.1055 leak has some issues, but to me, none of them are enough to say "i'm not in love"
    the camera is slightly off in this leak. its super slow, and just not as responsive as it was on the official 10.2 that came w/ the phone.
    in addition, if you have the "phone" open in an active frame, the camera stutters and freezes as you pan around...
    but still, look at the pros of the leak? way more to love!
    This!

Z30 - The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    12-12-13 11:45 AM
    This!

Z30 - The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos - C00016D82
    As per your signature - maybe consider those contest gloves if you're approaching Portage and Main.

Forgot - "it's a dry cold!"

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:48 PM
    I say you go back to the official 10.2. You will not experience any errors you are experiencing right with that that os.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 08:54 PM
    I live mine so much I spent 1200 dollars on it

Sent from my Z30
    So nice you killed the first one just so you could have that new phone experience all over again. ;-)

Posted via Z30
    12-12-13 09:53 PM
    Z30 is the best phone I've ever used. I love this thing a lot more than I thought I would, it's an amazing device. Seriously.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-13 02:01 PM

Posted via CB10
    Am I the only one who's tired of these pos threads from people trying to start something?
    12-13-13 02:07 PM
76 123 ...