Anybody out there running Trainline app on BB10; does the app still work for you?

Two days ago, my app stopped being able to search for train times. When searching within the app, all I get is a message saying that the app can't connect to mothership server. I'm wondering if the app no longer works on BB10 or if there is just something wrong with my phone. I reinstalled the app and did a soft reset of the OS but that didn't solve the problem.
    07-09-18 04:14 AM
    Might be your phone. Although the app is supposed to run on Android 4.1 and above, Trainline's website says their app only runs on Android and iOS devices.

https://t.news.thetrainline.com/webApp/downloadApp

Perhaps they updated something on their end that made it no longer compatible with BB10.
    Last edited by johnny_bravo72; 07-09-18 at 04:55 AM.
    07-09-18 04:44 AM
    They must have changed something at their end. Just tried Trainline on another BB10 phone, one where the app used to work in the past, and I get the same error
    07-13-18 08:36 AM
    Anybody out there running Trainline app on BB10; does the app still work for you?

Two days ago, my app stopped being able to search for train times. When searching within the app, all I get is a message saying that the app can't connect to mothership server. I'm wondering if the app no longer works on BB10 or if there is just something wrong with my phone. I reinstalled the app and did a soft reset of the OS but that didn't solve the problem.
    Same here, it seems that everytime one of my apps updates it stops working on my BlackBerry Passport. Am going to have to look for another phone.
    09-06-18 12:34 AM
    Im hoping blackberry10 will be updated on android os
    but it just dreaming
    yup, I will say again
    I have a dream - westlife

BlackBerry Passport RED Edition 10.3.3.2049
    09-15-18 11:56 PM