I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the MMS server settings through escreen. I am using my Verizon Z30 while stationed in Korea and have adjusted the APN for data services. I can send and receive SMS, but neither with MMS. I cannot adjust it through the advanced settings page in the text message settings menu, the options are not presented. I am running 10.2.1.2102 with no issues save the MMS stuff. Thanks
    02-18-14 08:18 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

No you'd not go to escreen for MMS settings. Can you possibly update to the latest OS available for the z30 and see if your MMSC settings screen is greyed out or not.
    02-18-14 11:48 AM
    Similar question. Can't send or reply to Sms, I can only receive. MMS too. I have a feeling something needs to be changed in escreen because I couldn't enter apn settings, I needed escreen for that. Problem is I don't know my way around escreen and don't want to mess things up. Can someone tell me how to edit MMS or SMS settings, perform sms tests in escreen ? On Golan telecom Israel. Q10SQN100-1/10.3.1.2267

Posted via CB10
    03-04-15 03:59 AM
    I am wondering if there is a way to adjust the MMS server settings through escreen. I am using my Verizon Z30 while stationed in Korea and have adjusted the APN for data services. I can send and receive SMS, but neither with MMS. I cannot adjust it through the advanced settings page in the text message settings menu, the options are not presented. I am running 10.2.1.2102 with no issues save the MMS stuff. Thanks
    I would think that this is a carrier issue. Whilst in Korea you are using a Korean carrier or Verizon Korea (?). Enquire with your carrier for permission and correct MMSC address settings. You can also remove your Sim card and reboot. Insert your sim card.

Posted via Z30 or Red Passport.
    03-04-15 05:45 AM