If the A10 launches around this time they'll be up against the next Google nexus phone. Both will be nudging the 5" form factor with the nexus probably being the smaller device with no bezel.

If this Is the case I will be going for the next nexus 5 running android 5.0, The nexus 4 was the only phone that was competition for my z10 I picked up on launch. I've been dieing to dive into the full Google lineup of apps. They've done a good job of making the experience suck *** on other devices.

Buy don't worry I update my phone atleast every year. Some times 2 so I could be back on a blackberry for spring time 2014. I'd buy every phone if I Could afford it

Posted via CB10
    lwaysluking likes this.
    07-03-13 09:54 PM
    If the A10 launches around this time they'll be up against the next Google nexus phone. Both will be nudging the 5" form factor with the nexus probably being the smaller device with no bezel.

If this Is the case I will be going for the next nexus 5 running android 5.0, The nexus 4 was the only phone that was competition for my z10 I picked up on launch. I've been dieing to dive into the full Google lineup of apps. They've done a good job of making the experience suck *** on other devices.

Buy don't worry I update my phone atleast every year. Some times 2 so I could be back on a blackberry for spring time 2014. I'd buy every phone if I Could afford it

Posted via CB10
    You mean Android 4.3 right?
    07-04-13 12:26 AM
    You mean Android 4.3 right?
    Android 5.0 "key lime pie" or some random name like that is said to be launching In October along the nexus 5 phone.

All speculation of course. But just a reminder the competition is not sitting still.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 01:42 AM
    My mistake, I thought they verse going to call KLP 4.3.
    07-04-13 01:56 AM
    In my opinion, they will release the A10 with 10.2 on it. With the actionable notifications, wifi direct and things from the 10.1 MR, it will be a much more complete OS. I for one am looking forward to it.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 02:02 AM
    In my opinion, they will release the A10 with 10.2 on it. With the actionable notifications, wifi direct and things from the 10.1 MR, it will be a much more complete OS.
    And if that's the case, it'll happen in December. November at the earliest
    07-04-13 09:36 AM
    No point making decisions about speculated phones that may or may not become available at a given date with maybe this or that software. That's kind of like saying I'll skip brushing my teeth in the morning if I'm late for work...you may not be late for work, thus the statement was redundant.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 09:29 PM
    No point making decisions about speculated phones that may or may not become available at a given date with maybe this or that software. That's kind of like saying I'll skip brushing my teeth in the morning if I'm late for work...you may not be late for work, thus the statement was redundant.

Posted via CB10
    Except there's clear patterns to expect when it comes to this kind of thing. And the rumors seem deliberate more and more every year.

Basically this is how we turn buying a phone into a year long discussion lol

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:13 AM
    My question is what is the 6th device BlackBerry plans on releasing? If the Aristo/A10 and another BB7 device are the 4th and 5th. Then what is this mysterious 6th device.

Don't see much speculation on what it may be in the forums.

The PlayBook is dead, long live the PlayBook!
    07-05-13 12:20 AM
    My question is what is the 6th device BlackBerry plans on releasing? If the Aristo/A10 and another BB7 device are the 4th and 5th. Then what is this mysterious 6th device.
    If there is a 6th device, BlackBerry would have announced it already.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:43 AM
    I thought in that recent 2nd quarter earnings report BlackBerry said they would only release 6 devices a year.

07-05-13 02:13 AM
    6th device mentioned in this link, with a tiny bit of speculation in the comments. I think Heins has been quoted in an interview saying something like: "We have another product which we're really proud/excited about, but I'm not sure whether it will launch in late 2013 or early 2014". I guess that's the mystery 6th product, which may (or may not) relate to his statements around the future of tablets

BlackBerryOS.com - BlackBerry's Next BB 7 Smartphone Codenamed Samoa

07-05-13 08:28 AM
    I think/hope the 6th device is the slider.

Blackberry Faithful - #TeamBlackBerry
    07-06-13 10:11 PM

Perhaps a porsche design z10 or q10 will round out the 6?
    07-07-13 07:26 AM
    6th device mentioned in this link, with a tiny bit of speculation in the comments. I think Heins has been quoted in an interview saying something like: "We have another product which we're really proud/excited about, but I'm not sure whether it will launch in late 2013 or early 2014". I guess that's the mystery 6th product, which may (or may not) relate to his statements around the future of tablets
    Actually his comments don't actually imply the product he is talking about is even new hardware or part of that vaguely mentioned 6 for 2013, it could be something entirely new again.
    07-07-13 07:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    Why would you update your phone twice a year? You just got money to **** away? LOL
    07-08-13 04:54 PM
    Why would you update your phone twice a year? You just got money to **** away? LOL
    It might be an addiction lol.

Also there's a few things driving me nuts with the z10. I can't handle the lag in the android app player anymore for one. Makes me flip out sometimes, rage quit! That's enough to update right there. I don't have much faith when it's updated to jelly bean. Not only faith that it will run smoother but that we will see that in the next year

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 06:35 PM
    I'm excited about the new Nexus as well. I wouldn't get one, but I would love to play with one and I'm interested in seeing what Google will come out with be it 4.3 or 5

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 05:45 AM
    That's kind of like saying I'll skip brushing my teeth in the morning if I'm late for work
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
    07-15-13 06:00 AM