i will get one...so they got atleast 1 sold!
    Make it 2. I've already been selling stuff I no longer need in the basement to buy it retail. It better be a 5"
    07-02-13 07:45 AM
    Some people are narrowly defining ecosystem as merely the apps.

True--Android has tons of apps.

But ecosystem is also the platform upon which apps run, and BB10 is much speedier and more refined than Android.

Moreover, the fact that many Android apps run on BB10 means that we can share a good chunk of their ecosystem.

That being said, BlackBerry needs to get on the ball by making it possible to install Android apps on BB10 without the need of a computer and to augment the compatibility of their apps.

I would also love BlackBerry to come up with an app in the Play Store and Apple App Store that synchronizes browser info with tablets and smart TVs--favorites, bookmarks, etc.

If they could do that and make it known that such a thing exists, a lot more people might convert from Android or iOS.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 12:10 PM

I would also love BlackBerry to come up with an app in the Play Store and Apple App Store that synchronizes browser info with tablets and smart TVs--favorites, bookmarks, etc.

If they could do that and make it known that such a thing exists, a lot more people might convert from Android or iOS.

Posted via CB10
    Google now does that - I've just looked at a map on my laptop (chrome browser) and I've picked up my S3 and it's giving me driving directions and traffic info for the place I'm heading to tonight.

No input from me. Seriously brilliant.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    07-02-13 12:43 PM
    The bigger problem is that BlackBerry will be stupid and price it along the lines of the GNIII, Xperia Z Ultra, and other upcoming large screen (5"+) HIGH END phones. If they bust another Z10, and release a phone with last year's specs, and try to charge this year's flagship (phablet category) prices, then it will fail miserably.
    Possibly because IT WILL BE HIGH END. I will be upgrading from the Z to the A when it comes out as I've got a friend who wants a Z, but, can't afford it.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 02:03 PM
    Possibly because IT WILL BE HIGH END. I will be upgrading from the Z to the A when it comes out as I've got a friend who wants a Z, but, can't afford it.

Posted via CB10
    And here I have to disagree vehemently.
    The A10 will surely be BlackBerry's flagship, but compared to the competition, it'll offer less.

If the device offers less than its competitors, but is priced the same way or higher, then this can't be a good situation, with BlackBerry's image right now.

I personally will not upgrade to the A10 because of the display. 720p with a pentile matrix, as it is rumoured right now, is unacceptable for a flagship with a 4.5+ inch panel.
    This may change if the A10 offers a very unique USP over my Z10, but as of now, this is very doubtful.

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 04:25 PM

Posted via CB10

Maybe high end for BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    07-02-13 04:27 PM
    Yeah I don't think the A10 can simply play catch up and be released with similar specs as other phones already on the market. Then it will be like the Z10 release all over again. Also, will it beat the rumored larger iPhone that is coming out? If everyone flocks to that phone, many people won't be in the market for a new phone even if A10 is awesome.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-13 07:44 AM
    i will get one...so they got atleast 1 sold!
    Count me in, too.
    07-08-13 10:32 PM
    I see 0 demand for this product. I mean 0.

If they can't sell a z10, this one is doa.

Only Q line going forward with very limited demand for flat screens....go see the pile of z10s on our balance sheet waiting to be written down.
    Who is going to win this years Super Bowl?
    Brutal Efficiency likes this.
    07-08-13 10:34 PM
    Some people are narrowly defining ecosystem as merely the apps.

True--Android has tons of apps.

But ecosystem is also the platform upon which apps run, and BB10 is much speedier and more refined than Android.
    That's untrue on both counts. My N4 runs easily as smoothly and trouble free as a z10. There are android laptops, tablets, gaming systems, and other hardware devices. The features being innovated on Android are light years ahead of "peek n' flow" and a "hub".
    Moreover, the fact that many Android apps run on BB10 means that we can share a good chunk of their ecosystem.
    Not as well they don't. The developers also just fire and forget after they port, so you don't get them updating their ported app as often. You also don't get the inter-app integration on the VM that you do on the natively android versions.
    07-09-13 11:08 AM
35 12