Got my Z30 from blackberry shop in April 2015. everything working fine after so many updates with no problem until the latest update .2226
    now nobody can not hear me on other side when placed a phone called only time they can hear me when the speaker turn on. called tech support and did ALL'S the test he can think off over an hours still not working he even called to my phone.Now the question i have about the ADVANCED EXCHANGE SERVICE had anybody been using this option before? should i go for the advanced option or not. and here are the policy they sent to me.

If you choose to proceed with the advanced exchange service, we will immediately put a hold on your credit card in connection with the advanced exchange device ($499.00 + Applicable taxes). If we do not receive the original device at the repair center within 10 business days from the date you receive the return packaging from BlackBerry or our authorized service providers, we may automatically charge your credit card any applicable fees as set out in the ShopBlackBerry.com Handheld Repair Service Terms and Conditions.

If your device upon inspection by the repair center is determined by BlackBerry or our authorized service providers to be beyond repair (including water damage, alkaline battery leakage), damaged due to an accident, misuse, abuse, neglect or misapplication or modifications to the BlackBerry handheld by anyone other than BlackBerry or our authorized service providers, your credit card may be charged immediately for the advance exchanged handheld ($499.00 + Applicable taxes). If your device upon inspection by the repair center is determined by BlackBerry or our authorized service providers to be repairable but not covered by the BlackBerry Limited Warranty we may automatically charge your credit card for the required repairs ($200.00 + Applicable taxes). TIA GUYS.....
    07-26-15 07:22 AM
    Just reload the OS and see what happens. You probably got a bad install. DOwnload the OS from here and cable to your PC and install it. https://drive.bitcasa.com/send/6tMMp...dTocYhTwQn6io#
    07-26-15 08:08 AM
    Verizon just charges it to my account till they receive the broken phone. $499.00 US

It's a BlackBerry Z30 on Big Red on 10.3
    07-26-15 08:46 AM
    I have not deal with bb on advanced return but others including Verizon. It worked out fine. They sent working device and I returned the bad device in timely fashion.
    07-26-15 09:26 AM
    Thank you all for the fast responded. Jaydee i did reload OS couple of time with my own and fresh reload with the tech guy also did not work and thank again for helping out.
    07-26-15 10:55 AM
    For the record I never had to replace my either of my Z10's. I have had my z30 for over a year. Ear speaker did crappie out on one of my z10s but I replaced it with a z30. Super great upgrade.

Verizon just charges it to my account till they receive the broken phone. $499.00 US

07-26-15 11:30 AM