hey guys.. so anyway... i have been BlackBerry less for a good few months now and it has been driving me insane...

I really wanted the Passport and now the silver edition.. . but...

1. Not available in Thailand
    2. Import price will be really high
    3. No Warranty...

so after much deliberation.. I decided to buy the Z30!!! (previously i've used torch, (3 different bolds), and z10)

I ended up paying $338 inclusive of shipping etc.. plus they offered me a 1 year warranty (that sealed the deal for me).

I hope it isn't too bad a deal! And i really hope.. 1. the phone isn't too dated... 2. the battery still works well 3. i don't regret the buy!!

anyway so excited waiting eagerly for my Z30 to arrive in the mail over the next few days...

would love to re download all my previously bought apps!!! over a hundred of them .. though i don't think i'll use alot of them on the z30

anyway just wanted to share my story on returning to BB again!
    GreenCopperz likes this.
    08-11-15 10:46 PM
    Congrats! Sounds like a great deal considering your location! Would love to visit that part of the world one day!

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.2.2339
    08-11-15 10:52 PM
    Hey man, a Z30's still a good choice today, even gave up my iPhone 6 just to use my BlackBerry as my daily driver at work.
    BTW was it a full manufacturers' warranty or same as mine which comes only with a "service" warranty from the retailer?

Posted via CB10 on a BlackBerry Z30 (STA100-2 BB10.3.1)
    08-11-15 10:55 PM
    thanks!

yeah Thailand is awesome.. if you know the right people!! hahaha
    08-11-15 11:22 PM
    i'll get more information when i receive the product.. i honestly wouldn't "count" on the warranty provided by the selling company to be honest.. got it via lazada thailand... just keeping my fingers crossed and hope there aren't any defects in the unit!!!

I am sure it will be plenty of trouble if i needed to get it fixed by warranty...

may be better of getting it fixed elsewhere.

also since we don't have blackberry in our market here anymore.. i guess i'll look for similar sized smartphone screen protectors... they're cheap and good here...
    cheers!! so excited!
    jfobalgos likes this.
    08-11-15 11:34 PM
    Congratulations! Awesome device. It makes me much happier than my Z10. ( and Torch of course)

Posted via CB10
    sgxbb likes this.
    08-11-15 11:40 PM
    Use the same BBID as your last bb10 phone and you can download your apps again from BB World.

Good luck and enjoy.
    sgxbb likes this.
    08-12-15 12:03 AM
    yup.. i intend to do that!!

yeay for me! now i can go back to being the only BB user around here.. hahaha

other day i realized our company lawyer was rocking a passport.. i was so excited to actually see someone in the same company as me.. using blackberry!!!

in my excitement i also said.. yeah i love BB.. i'm a BB fan too... i was about to pull out my z10 to show him.. when i realized.. i already stopped using the z10!!! i was holding an android phone from the telco.. i've been using and promoting BB so long that.. i forgot i didn't have one!!!

i've been getting alot of '****' from friends who say.. hey i thought you always use bb.. u always said its the best bla bla bla.. etc... haha you're using android... and i've heard a million times.. hey why don't u get the ip6+... or samsung s5.. s6...

well.. another 2 days till i get the phone!!! *fingers crossed*
    08-12-15 01:11 AM
    yup.. i intend to do that!!

yeay for me! now i can go back to being the only BB user around here.. hahaha

other day i realized our company lawyer was rocking a passport.. i was so excited to actually see someone in the same company as me.. using blackberry!!!

in my excitement i also said.. yeah i love BB.. i'm a BB fan too... i was about to pull out my z10 to show him.. when i realized.. i already stopped using the z10!!! i was holding an android phone from the telco.. i've been using and promoting BB so long that.. i forgot i didn't have one!!!

i've been getting alot of '****' from friends who say.. hey i thought you always use bb.. u always said its the best bla bla bla.. etc... haha you're using android... and i've heard a million times.. hey why don't u get the ip6+... or samsung s5.. s6...

well.. another 2 days till i get the phone!!! *fingers crossed*
    Haha, maybe he can get you a raise. Start a BBRY Club. LOL.
    sgxbb likes this.
    08-12-15 08:01 AM
    I just got my z30 too. Switched from iphone 6 to bb. I love the hub. It makes your productive. I have tried almost all the bb10 devices. Passport, z10, q10, classic and z30. The best for me is q10 and z30.

Posted via CB10
    sgxbb likes this.
    08-12-15 08:48 AM
    Z30, can't go back. Only up, Passport & such. Slider, {OS}...? One day perhaps.
    Either way congrats !

Z30, STA100-2 /10.3.1.2576
    sgxbb likes this.
    08-12-15 09:16 AM
    The best BlackBerry ever. You will enjoy it. Just get a solid case for it as on another six months to a year finding a replacement will be difficult.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-15 08:44 AM
    The Z30 is an awesome phone!!!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 09:24 AM
    hey guys.. so anyway... i have been BlackBerry less for a good few months now and it has been driving me insane...

I really wanted the Passport and now the silver edition.. . but...

1. Not available in Thailand
    2. Import price will be really high
    3. No Warranty...

so after much deliberation.. I decided to buy the Z30!!! (previously i've used torch, (3 different bolds), and z10)

I ended up paying $338 inclusive of shipping etc.. plus they offered me a 1 year warranty (that sealed the deal for me).

I hope it isn't too bad a deal! And i really hope.. 1. the phone isn't too dated... 2. the battery still works well 3. i don't regret the buy!!

anyway so excited waiting eagerly for my Z30 to arrive in the mail over the next few days...

would love to re download all my previously bought apps!!! over a hundred of them .. though i don't think i'll use alot of them on the z30

anyway just wanted to share my story on returning to BB again!
    Nice if you like BlackBerry 10 full touch screen. It is 2 years now since it was release. I am using Z10.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-15 09:35 AM
    The Z30 is the best touch only BlackBerry device to date. The miracast and USB otg features with outstanding battery life is why I love and still keep the phone along with my passport.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2558
    08-15-15 09:43 AM