Update: false alarm. I was wrong. The image was not clear on my z30 display. I saw the sharp edges and thought it was a z3. Upon viewing the same image on the website, it is clear it is a z10.

t appears that a Z3-like looking device has been spotted in Bla1ze's recent article profiling the Classic.

This is great news to a degree. I'm in the US and recently purchased 3 z3's for the kiddies. By the way, they love the device. Larger display than any iPhone (below 6), better battery than any iphone (below 6) and way cheaper too!

Oh, well, hope it's released soon on Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    Attachment 305893
    Last edited by ehroberts; 10-14-14 at 03:38 PM.
    jefbeard911 likes this.
    10-14-14 07:11 AM
    It appears that a Z3-like looking device has been spotted in Bla1ze's recent article profiling the Classic.

This is great news to a degree. I'm in the US and recently purchased 3 z3's for the kiddies. By the way, they love the device. Larger display than any iPhone (below 6), better battery than any iphone (below 6) and way cheaper too!

Oh, well, hope it's released soon on Verizon.

Posted via CB10
    I don't expect it until next year. Classic is the next release, and we still don't really know when that will be. Been some talk that might not be until next year for US customers.

Glad your "kiddies" are happy with the Z3. The one child of mine that I kinda pushed towards a Z10 isn't all that happy with the limitations of the BlackBerry platform compared to what Apple offers...
    10-14-14 08:03 AM