Hello All,

I have recently updated my phone to the new OS 10.3.1. But there after I am unable to back up my phone using the BlackBerry Link. I am getting a message like phone is not connected with the Link. But it's actually connected with the Link as I am able to view files in my phone and in computer via Link. I have even reinstalled the BB Link application in my computer. But that didn't fix this problem. Is there any other solution available for this?
    03-07-15 11:25 AM
    Hello All,

I have recently updated my phone to the new OS 10.3.1. But there after I am unable to back up my phone using the BlackBerry Link. I am getting a message like phone is not connected with the Link. But it's actually connected with the Link as I am able to view files in my phone and in computer via Link. I have even reinstalled the BB Link application in my computer. But that didn't fix this problem. Is there any other solution available for this?
    Same problem here pal.
    I don't know. I started a sec wipe and it's taking already 50 hours I tought there was something wrong with my OS
    03-07-15 01:20 PM
    Can you downgrade the OS and salvage the Link backup that way?

Use our app Backup Pro to help protect against these scenarios. It's backs up most of the important stuff. It's better than losing everything.

Check out our website and contact support if you have any questions.

Posted via CB10
    03-07-15 07:55 PM