hye there

its my first post,i m in a big fix as everyone suffering about update,i got my new z3 befor 2days jz want to update it so it requires 1.5gb my phone has only preinstalled apps,as size free is around 3.87gb

-unable to update by phone coz 233 mb needed(no app left to remove rest are write protected)

-unable to update by bb link software as it trips after 10 %or 15% and starts again from 6%(changed laptop and wifi with leaseline but result same)

-unable to update using internet explorer CHECK FOR UPDATE option it fails after 11% &after try it starts from 4% then fails on 19%

WASTED 3 DAYS GOT NOTHING,is there any solution tht if i download torrent file to my laptop then install it to my device bb10.
    plz help

my device is
    Z3,8GB Internal memory
    connection is AIRTEL its gsm connection.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-15 03:58 PM
    Sounds like you have Internet troubles.

If it won't download to Link, or from website, then this has nothing to do with the device.

Maybe try to downloading 10.3.1.2708 from the links here and do it yourself:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1009708

There may be a torrent link in there too, but I'm not sure.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.281
    04-02-15 04:12 PM
    hye there

its my first post,i m in a big fix as everyone suffering about update,i got my new z3 befor 2days jz want to update it so it requires 1.5gb my phone has only preinstalled apps,as size free is around 3.87gb

-unable to update by phone coz 233 mb needed(no app left to remove rest are write protected)

-unable to update by bb link software as it trips after 10 %or 15% and starts again from 6%(changed laptop and wifi with leaseline but result same)

-unable to update using internet explorer CHECK FOR UPDATE option it fails after 11% &after try it starts from 4% then fails on 19%

WASTED 3 DAYS GOT NOTHING,is there any solution tht if i download torrent file to my laptop then install it to my device bb10.
    plz help

my device is
    Z3,8GB Internal memory
    connection is AIRTEL its gsm connection.

Posted via CB10
    Try to use Sachesi, it will help you download the firmware:
    Sachesi: Firmware Extractor, Searcher and Installer

You can find the guide on how to upgrade Non-Destructively (without losing data) here:
    [Guide] How to do Non-Destructive OS Upgrade with Sachesi

If confused where to find the country and carrier codes for your Z3, refer to this:
    Sachesi Codes for OS downloads
    04-03-15 10:58 AM
    hye there Can anyone tell me the torrent link for bb os10.3 so that if net fails or any hting happenes my all effort will resume then.

im using z3 and model no.STJ100-1

plz help me to updtae my phone,First time bb os user im.
    04-06-15 03:52 AM
    hye there Can anyone tell me the torrent link for bb os10.3 so that if net fails or any hting happenes my all effort will resume then.

im using z3 and model no.STJ100-1

plz help me to updtae my phone,First time bb os user im.
    Sachesi gives direct links too, use the links along with IDM or similar download manager to get resumable download.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-15 08:37 AM