I own a blackberry Z3. I did a sic wipe and tried installing the OS using autoloaders. The OS below 10.2 are not even loading. The OS above 10.3 are able to load partially and quit after a while with an error message that "Failed to load image" "this OS version is blocked from device". I tried two OS versions from the blackberry website.
    1. Autoload-STJ100-2-10.3.2.159
    2. Autoload-STJ100-1-10.3.1.997

Both of the above OS give the same error message. The device has a flashing red light which turns solid green while the autoloader is loading but turns to flashing red soon after the error message.

I also tried the BB link method to no avail.

Please help.
    12-08-20 11:26 PM
    I own a blackberry Z3. I did a sic wipe and tried installing the OS using autoloaders. The OS below 10.2 are not even loading. The OS above 10.3 are able to load partially and quit after a while with an error message that "Failed to load image" "this OS version is blocked from device". I tried two OS versions from the blackberry website.
    1. Autoload-STJ100-2-10.3.2.159
    2. Autoload-STJ100-1-10.3.1.997

Both of the above OS give the same error message. The device has a flashing red light which turns solid green while the autoloader is loading but turns to flashing red soon after the error message.

I also tried the BB link method to no avail.

Please help.
    Here is the correct loader:

https://mega.nz/file/lUglSaaK#nl7fMn...8dHA_qMo9h9FE0

BTW, SIC-wipe is useless. Autoloader does everything you need.
    12-09-20 07:23 AM
    Yeah, if you had 10.3 working on the phone before you did all those things, you can't load an older OS at all.

And, Conite is right, SIC wipe is a worthless step because the autoloader does a full wipe as part of the process of re-writing the entire OS and user partition.
    12-09-20 10:13 AM
    Yeah, if you had 10.3 working on the phone before you did all those things, you can't load an older OS at all.

And, Conite is right, SIC wipe is a worthless step because the autoloader does a full wipe as part of the process of re-writing the entire OS and user partition.
    Half the time a SIC wipe ends up leading to an autoloader anyway.... after hours and hours of waiting around.
    12-09-20 11:09 AM
    Half the time a SIC wipe ends up leading to an autoloader anyway.... after hours and hours of waiting around.
    You were thinking of a security wipe. A SIC wipe nukes the phone from a Windows command line over and over and over again for no logical reason .
    12-09-20 12:59 PM
    thank you conite for the replying. I tried the OS that you suggested but it did not work. It gave the same error message that the OS is blocked. This OS is 10.3.02 and it did not even extract. But the 10.3.2 OS, that I tried earlier, did extract and then the error message appeared and the autoloader quit. So I really do not know what to do next.
    Kindly advice. Thanks in advance
    12-09-20 10:20 PM
    thank you conite for the replying. I tried the OS that you suggested but it did not work. It gave the same error message that the OS is blocked. This OS is 10.3.02 and it did not even extract. But the 10.3.2 OS, that I tried earlier, did extract and then the error message appeared and the autoloader quit. So I really do not know what to do next.
    Kindly advice. Thanks in advance
    The issue is that 10.3.3 won't work on the Z3. Somehow you got far enough trying to install it, that it set the OS-blocking flag.
    12-10-20 07:08 AM
    I think so. So I came across this thread https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...links-1094817/
    It has the 10.3.3 OS for the Z3. But I am unable to make an autoloader from these files using Sachesi. Any help???
    12-10-20 07:08 PM
    I think so. So I came across this thread https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...links-1094817/
    It has the 10.3.3 OS for the Z3. But I am unable to make an autoloader from these files using Sachesi. Any help???
    You're welcome to try:

https://mega.nz/file/VQxGRSbB#HCFkEp...ODxn-LDwgDoI-I
    12-10-20 09:45 PM
    Hi Conite. This OS did work. the phone booted up. Thank you so much. But there is a problem. The scroll down menu keeps opening and closing. Any ideas on that? Thanks in advance
    12-10-20 11:07 PM
    Hi Conite. This OS did work. the phone booted up. Thank you so much. But there is a problem. The scroll down menu keeps opening and closing. Any ideas on that? Thanks in advance
    That's what I'm saying. 10.3.3 doesn't work on the Z3. But you wanted to try it, so I gave it to you.
    mh1983 likes this.
    12-11-20 07:38 AM
    I think the OS is working well with the Z3. Th problem is with my device's touch panel. So I do think this particular version of the OS works well with the Z3.
    12-15-20 12:22 AM
    I think the OS is working well with the Z3. Th problem is with my device's touch panel. So I do think this particular version of the OS works well with the Z3.
    It's been discussed a lot here... with the Z3's limited 8GB of storage (OS need over half that) and only 1.5 GB of RAM... it struggles with BB10.3.3. It will install, but most aren't happy with the results.
    12-15-20 08:48 AM
    It's been discussed a lot here... with the Z3's limited 8GB of storage (OS need over half that) and only 1.5 GB of RAM... it struggles with BB10.3.3. It will install, but most aren't happy with the results.
    Agreed about Z3 and 10.3.3 not being a good match, but the OS needing over half of the storage? Definitely an exaggeration. I have a Q5 and the OS plus my apps don't even take up half the storage.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-20 04:50 PM