Hi everybody ....i own a z3 modded it to use whatsapp etc i love this phone i have a ssung s7 as well but id love to fix my bbz3. This is the problem ....the touch screen works and then it doesnt i reloaded the OS software updated it to no avail. My battery still keeps charge half a day which was normal i think . what can i doooooo....
    04-19-19 01:07 PM
    If you replaced the OS... my "guess" would be digitizer on your display.... If you can find one or a whole display cheap.
    04-19-19 02:05 PM
    I don't want to sound like I know much but would the digitizer fail and at other times not. Sometimes I would boot up and it will work fine then after 20 odd minutes boom nothing tap swipe nothing
    04-19-19 02:13 PM
    I don't want to sound like I know much but would the digitizer fail and at other times not. Sometimes I would boot up and it will work fine then after 20 odd minutes boom nothing tap swipe nothing
    Could be that there is a loose connection by the connector that connects the board to the screen. If you don't want to open it yourself, you could take it to pretty much any phone repair shop to have it opened and have the connection checks out.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-19 07:10 PM
    I did that opened it up the battery looks fine a little bit of swelling is starting took of connectors cleaned em still the same
    04-20-19 01:01 AM
    OK here's something new to add ......each time I reboot and I touch the blue icon blackberry it responds if I hold it in its shows % up to around 70% then its unresponsive a d from there on out its stays unresponsive
    I am thinking this is software......but I uplaodrd new os updated etc.....I'm baffled
    04-20-19 03:43 AM
    OK here's something new to add ......each time I reboot and I touch the blue icon blackberry it responds if I hold it in its shows % up to around 70% then its unresponsive a d from there on out its stays unresponsive
    I am thinking this is software......but I uplaodrd new os updated etc.....I'm baffled
    Did you use an autoloader or Link to re-install the OS?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-19 01:14 PM
    I've tried both ..... The autoloader and bblink
    04-20-19 01:18 PM
    I've tried both ..... The autoloader and bblink
    04-20-19 02:24 PM
    I did that opened it up the battery looks fine a little bit of swelling is starting took of connectors cleaned em still the same
    If the battery is starting to swell, replace it ASAP.
    04-20-19 02:24 PM
    Little bit frustrating posting on this forum lol 2 days to post these few posts and I can't advance ....I agree johnny bravo but its not the battery I had it benched by a whiz in electronics so I cancelled that option
    04-20-19 02:31 PM