Is there any possibilities of over radiation in the device?? I'm asking this because my device just flickers like blue display sometimes just like a force field hitting the earth onetime.. some help is this radiation problem or any other problem??

Posted via CB10
    02-21-16 01:11 AM
    It's been proven, as fact that microwave emissions are slowly cooking your brain.
    15 years ago no one gave it a thought but now you walk in a crowd of people all with there phones in use emitting a lot of microwaves.

But, no matter what the final analysis is, people won't pay much attention to it anyway.
    Cigarettes have been proven to be the #1 killer. with Alcohol #2. They're legal because of the incredible amount of money the industry makes off the incredibly stupid people who buy them and obviously don't care about a little cancer that'll shorten there lives a little.

Hey, if it not Global warming or you can let the next generation figure it out.... Don't worry about it.
    Besides, a little brain damage always helps.

For now, you can use an ear piece to slow the process so the phone isn't attached to your ear all the time.
    It'll be many years before they have any idea what the damage is.

If you remember cigarette commercials on tv in the 50's and early 60's, a guy dressed up like a doctor would tell you which full flavored smoke he liked the best.

Nothing has changed since then except the product. Now they';re trying to convince you that it's time we put a clown in the white house.

LIFE! IT'S NOTHING LIKE THE BROCHURE!
    MB64 and HereticHermit like this.
    02-21-16 01:57 AM
    So what's your point????

Posted via CB10
    anon(3732391) likes this.
    02-21-16 03:07 AM
    So what's your point????

Posted via CB10

You wanted a point????
    I not only made a point but I even made a comparison to go along with it.

But, considering how appreciative you are for me to ,at least try to explain what you didn't know to begin with, I'll offer one more piece of advice just to show you what a nice guy i can be.

Google what you want to know and do the research yourself!
    koves likes this.
    02-21-16 03:45 AM
    living is the #0 killer...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-16 02:01 PM
    I do not think that radiation from within the device or from outside would make the screen flickering bluish...

It more seems like a hardware defect, guessing...

But of course radiation is around

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 05:49 PM
    Flickering screen is due to hardware components like the cable failing. Sometimes a buggy video driver depending on the circumstance.

Throwing words like radiation and brain cooking around is ignorant. Warmth for example when you're all cozy in your bed, that's infra-red radiation. Which guess what, is more energetic than non-ionizing microwave radiation which is actually less energetic than your bedsheets.

It's fine.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 06:00 PM
    Flickering screen is due to hardware components like the cable failing. Sometimes a buggy video driver depending on the circumstance.

Throwing words like radiation and brain cooking around is ignorant. Warmth for example when you're all cozy in your bed, that's infra-red radiation. Which guess what, is more energetic than non-ionizing microwave radiation which is actually less energetic than your bedsheets.

It's fine.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah! NO throwing food and rads in the kitchen.
    Ya know what I find energetic?
    People that can't have a conversation without the need to use foul language and then offer nothing of any use in return.

And in case you didn't get it..... it'll be years until they can be sure what effect the microwaves will have on humans. They have been studying this already for years.
    And the flickering screen is obviously created from interference from the UFO's in your area! (Buggy drivers, indeed!)

Anyway, unless you have something positive to offer, without the bad attitude, we're done here.
    02-23-16 10:19 PM
    You wanted a point????
    I not only made a point but I even made a comparison to go along with it.
    You made efforts using words whereas you could have used a fly zapper and be done with that brevitious trolling.
    But then you are a nice guy and a genius for nothing.
    02-23-16 11:03 PM
    You made efforts using words whereas you could have used a fly zapper and be done with that brevitious trolling.
    But then you are a nice guy and a genius for nothing.

I'm actually not sure if you were being positive toward me or not...... or both!
    But I like the way you put it, all the same.

A fly zapper!!!! Of course!
    Good call

)sometimes a little madness helps(
    02-24-16 11:37 AM
    I'm actually not sure if you were being positive toward me or not...... or both!
    But I like the way you put it, all the same.
    A fly zapper!!!! Of course!
    Good call
    )sometimes a little madness helps(
    I am all for your light hearted good natured posts and this was no exception. Just wish there were more like you I sheepishly admit I hardly post on Z3 forums given I have a short fuse with brevity and Z3 being popular in certain demographies doesn't help me; even if I am firmly entrenched in 3rd world myself. I wish people made a good use of either the keyboard or grey cells or both before retorting back with so whats your point and not even caring to read what you posted, using knowledge, skills, efforts and time dedicated that went into writing that spiel.
    But you are da man bruh !
    Last edited by HereticHermit; 02-24-16 at 02:40 PM. Reason: spello
    02-24-16 12:52 PM
    I tested my z10 between 50hz and 50mhz emf radiation range and is only output when phone is actually in communications. on standby zero radiation in that range.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 01:18 PM
    sleeping near an outlet will be more a health risk than sleeping head to phone.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 01:19 PM
    For transmitting devices, there's a radiation limit that phones are tested and need to pass.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 03:29 PM
    Also most people text now. Not many people talk on the phone

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 03:32 PM
    so what you all think about safety in regard to 5G?
    10-25-18 04:26 PM
    What regulatory approvals does your phone have. Actually you can look here on standard browser for your devices info.
    file:///accounts/1000/shared/documents/.legal/

Posted via CB10
    11-03-18 09:17 AM