Omnitech, as has been posted (and deleted multiple times): see Jolla (Sailfish OS), with 1gig RAM, runs native app and Android apps. And they did a better job with the android runtime, apps start as fast as on an Android phone.
    05-14-14 03:10 PM
    Strange how all of the off topics posts replying to another off topic post get deleted, yet the original off topic post remains.

If anything, shouldn't the post we keep trying to address be deleted as well?

The Z3 Rules!
    05-14-14 03:15 PM
    Omnitech, as has been posted (and deleted multiple times): see Jolla (Sailfish OS), with 1gig RAM, runs native app and Android apps. And they did a better job with the android runtime, apps start as fast as on an Android phone.
    Well QNX is a microkernel which just has higher requirements then the more traditional hybrid or monolithic kernels. Hardware specs have reached a level where that doesn't really matter anymore though. Also Sailfish is a modified Linux kernel so it has a lot more in common with Android then bb10's qnx so the abstraction needed is probably less.

BB10 is very fluid on current hardware though and seems to run fine on the z3 so I don't see what the big deal is anyway considering future hardware will only be getting even faster.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by matt4pack; 05-14-14 at 04:10 PM.
    05-14-14 03:51 PM
    I need to know how is battery life ?

Bucks Cr3ation 24D0A5E0
    05-14-14 05:11 PM
    I need to know how is battery life ?

Bucks Cr3ation 24D0A5E0
    Better than Z10. lol
    05-14-14 05:25 PM
    Seriously. I would like to hear from actual Z3 owners about the device, not a bunch of arguments.

Does anyone own a Z3 and care to share their prospective?
    05-14-14 05:51 PM
    I agree either close this thread or delete all off topic posts because all it talks about is 4 frames blah blah.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to argue about 4 frames if people want to, but, God, go open your own thread and argue all you want.

I come here to read real life experiences from Z3 owners and instead all I read is complainers predicting doom and gloom who don't even have the device. Heck most of them are not even on the same continent.

Sad.

Posted via CB10
    Optimus4 likes this.
    05-14-14 06:27 PM
    I'm just going to put a word, from a friend.

The Z3 (Non3G version) actually outguns the Z10 STL-100-2/3/4 (STL1 unconfirmed, since this person who I trust does not own a STL-1) in terms of single app execution, particularly on the Android apps front.

What I mean is,

restart both phones, first thing is to tap on an android app.

The Z3 beats the Z10, sometimes by mere fractions, sometimes a second or two (opening it). Running iron man 3, noticeable stutters on the Z10 (or maybe the z3 stuttered less, but you get the idea)

Multi-tasking? its as much as it can handle until the RAM closes the apps.

I forgot to ask about the active apps.
    Badiyee,

Please encourage your friend to post his experience with the Z3 in a new thread! That's what we're looking forward to hearing about.
    05-14-14 07:00 PM
    I agree either close this thread or delete all off topic posts because all it talks about is 4 frames blah blah.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to argue about 4 frames if people want to, but, God, go open your own thread and argue all you want.

I come here to read real life experiences from Z3 owners and instead all I read is complainers predicting doom and gloom who don't even have the device. Heck most of them are not even on the same continent.

Sad.

Posted via CB10
    Seriously. I would like to hear from actual Z3 owners about the device, not a bunch of arguments.

Does anyone own a Z3 and care to share their prospective?

Agreed.

As this seems to be going south, thread closed.
    Intense Soul likes this.
    05-14-14 07:02 PM
84 ... 234